Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

Medgal07

Oooh good idea! I still haven't worn "Spring 2015" yet. But I love that combination. Nice that Chanel and TF are so complementary to each other this spring ;-)

Good call - I think it's a must-have from this collection. So pretty!
I absolutely love when my products play well together!!!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I previously stated months ago Temptalia at least to me has a bid of an edge when it comes to certain Chanel products. I agree prior to the new formula the eyeliners dragged across your lid. They seriously sucked. With new formula there are no issues, nor have the SA's I deal with at NUMEROUS stores have had returns or complaints. Perhaps it is a "keyboard back" issue???? That's what the IT people refer to when the problem with the computer is not the computer. It is the person using it. Just a thought.....I also love the new Crescendo blush, it applies the same as Sakura from last year. It is build able, and I just love it!!!!
Crescendo is
love.gif
heart.gif
I was surprised that I came to like Sakura so much, but I do.

ashievic

Chanel website has just posted the L'Intemporel collection. And Lemon Drop (grumpy SA at the Chanel counter) claimed it was not be ing released until June. Bite me come to mind....

Medgal07

Chanel website has just posted the L'Intemporel collection. And Lemon Drop (grumpy SA at the Chanel counter) claimed it was not be ing released until June. Bite me come to mind....
lmao.gif
You crack me up. I already ordered the quint & the NP early Saturday evening. There's a thread for it and someone gave a heads up.

ashievic

Any of you purchased the 5 pan gloss in this collection? I avoid this type of containers. Always got junk stuck in the pans, as in dog hairs or cat hairs. Since my cats feel a need to sit on lip when I do my makeup. Are the colors worth taking the plunge?

ashievic

The eyeliner from this collection is nearly a perfect match to the Dior Grey Fairy single. Sadly this shade was only released overseas. I ordered mine from Selfridges. No regrets. A close match to Grey Fairy is the YSL single just released #5 Morelle or something like that. That one is sold in the States.

sugarberry

The eyeliner from this collection is nearly a perfect match to the Dior Grey Fairy single. Sadly this shade was only released overseas. I ordered mine from Selfridges. No regrets. A close match to Grey Fairy is the YSL single just released #5 Morelle or something like that. That one is sold in the States.
That's awesome! I really wanted Fairy Grey, so I'm glad to hear the liner is similar and YSL has a similar shade! Thanks!

EllaS

Does it apply smoothly? I don't think I own a single Chanel liner, but I've heard the formula can be hit or miss.

That's awesome! I really wanted Fairy Grey, so I'm glad to hear the liner is similar and YSL has a similar shade! Thanks!
I've only used it once but it applied smoothly for me, and it also swatched really smoothly for me as well. I have several and they are all fine for me but I'm sure you're right - some are probably smoother than others.

Medgal07

Any of you purchased the 5 pan gloss in this collection? I avoid this type of containers. Always got junk stuck in the pans, as in dog hairs or cat hairs. Since my cats feel a need to sit on lip when I do my makeup. Are the colors worth taking the plunge?
I hated that packaging. I know myself all to well--it would be a hot mess. I don't think it contains a single color that couldn't be duped in a wonderful tube/bullet.

Medgal07

I've only used it once but it applied smoothly for me, and it also swatched really smoothly for me as well. I have several and they are all fine for me but I'm sure you're right - some are probably smoother than others.
iagree.gif
I'm wearing Espresso # 20 today and I love it. Like you I've only worn Perle De lune once but it applied just fine for me too.

MakeupAli

[COLOR=0000FF] I happen to love it too Ella.  It's the one thing that I have worn from the collection.  Tomorrow I think I'll wear it w/TF's Spring 2015![/COLOR]:happydance:
I got it too. And a backup. Really wanted the cream blush. Those were the items that spoke to me. I love this one-- it's very creamy. Applies like a dream.

MakeupAli

[COLOR=0000FF]   I love it.  I didn't need to do the pulling and tugging that T alleged and the staying power is awesome.  Presage is my fav of all of Chanel's cream blushes, and I love[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   orange in general.[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] Which of the new Rouge Cocos did you get.  I have Arthur and still haven't worn it.[/COLOR]
I got Coco . And I also got coromandel. And Mandarine from Sisley. It's so frigging cold, I want my oranges.

Winthrop44

So here's a beautiful gem that got past me so I just got it. It would fit in perfectly with this collection.

RA 146 - Craquante - SUPER pretty slight warm medium straight up princess pink.
love.gif
Its basically the slightly warmer version of Joyeuse lipstick that we all loved.
I got Craquante today & LOVE it! Definitely agree it is the slightly warmer version of Joyeuse. Thanks again for pointing it out!!
heart.gif