Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

Medgal07

It's nice and sheer and professional when I only swipe once or twice, so I might reach for it a lot when I start seeing clients this summer. Since most of my makeup is dramatic, oops. If not, my sister loves these types of shades and I can sanitize it and bring it home to her. :)

I want to impulse buy so bad right now! But I just bought the new Nars foundation, the new UD pressed face powder (for my lazy days), two new face brushes, and finally got Naked Basics 2 plus my little haul from La Perle! This train needs to stop... for now!
girlhaha.gif
I hear that Lauren!!!!
choochoo.gif

EllaS

pompom.gif
Yay Ella!!!! What did you order?
I ordered the quad, IDO and Stylo Yeux - for now!
girlhaha.gif
I was tempted by the lip products but couldn't decide, so I can always get those later if I change my mind. Should be here Wednesday (or maybe Thursday given the snow) - can't wait!

Have you had a chance to play with your goodies yet? Everything looks so gorgeous!

Miss QQ

I was at the counter and saw the IdO and eyeliner this time. The eyeliner was very pretty, and IdO was dupeable to me. The JC also feels dupeable to me, it's not terribly unique but it's pretty. There's no highlighter/powder this time, which I was looking forward to.

Medgal07

I ordered the quad, IDO and Stylo Yeux - for now!
girlhaha.gif
I was tempted by the lip products but couldn't decide, so I can always get those later if I change my mind. Should be here Wednesday (or maybe Thursday given the snow) - can't wait!

Have you had a chance to play with your goodies yet? Everything looks so gorgeous!
I have not Ella! So pathetic! I haven't yet used everything that I got from the spring collection. So much product,
so little time----and only one face!

lol.gif

MissTania

Temptalia has been reviewing a few of the items in this collection.

I am glad I have 2 of Crescendo on the way - it looks like one of the best pink JC's ever!
pompom.gif

Medgal07

Temptalia has been reviewing a few of the items in this collection.

I am glad I have 2 of Crescendo on the way - it looks like one of the best pink JC's ever!
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif
Then I guess I'd better get around to using it!!! It is very pretty!!!!
heart.gif

Icecaramellatte

Stopped at Bergdorf's, everything gone SA showed me a tester of the lip palette. I didn't feel like playing. Maybe they have a few of those left. SA said all the stores were getting.it in about a month. Conflicting.info. I forgot.to ask about crescendo

MakeupAli

Will be curious to see how you like the Yeux Stylo. I love it! It's the perfect lower lash line color for me. I got a back up of it. Was not drawn to the rest of the collection-- but tracked down a back up of Presage and a new Rouge Coco to match-- somehow into orange.

Medgal07

Stopped at Bergdorf's, everything gone SA showed me a tester of the lip palette. I didn't feel like playing. Maybe they have a few of those left. SA said all the stores were getting.it in about a month. Conflicting.info. I forgot.to ask about crescendo
Wow that was quick. I didn't know that had it---thought it was Chanel.com exclusive.
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

Will be curious to see how you like the Yeux Stylo. I love it! It's the perfect lower lash line color for me. I got a back up of it. Was not drawn to the rest of the collection-- but tracked down a back up of Presage and a new Rouge Coco to match-- somehow into orange.
I love it. I didn't need to do the pulling and tugging that T alleged and the staying power is awesome. Presage is my fav of all of Chanel's cream blushes, and I love
orange in general. Which of the new Rouge Cocos did you get. I have Arthur and still haven't worn it.

Winthrop44

Sabrina commented that hers was very smooth too. Christine just got a bad one apparently. We've seen inconsistencies in them before, not unlike the IdOs where some are okay and others are like hockey pucks.

Medgal07

Sabrina commented that hers was very smooth too. Christine just got a bad one apparently. We've seen inconsistencies in them before, not unlike the IdOs where some are okay and others are like hockey pucks.
lol.gif
That's so true. Luckily, I've made out well with the IDOs too.

elegant-one

So here's a beautiful gem that got past me so I just got it. It would fit in perfectly with this collection.

RA 146 - Craquante - SUPER pretty slight warm medium straight up princess pink.
love.gif
Its basically the slightly warmer version of Joyeuse lipstick that we all loved.