Medgal07

lmao.gif
NEED both!!!!
Meeeeeee too
th_DANCE.gif

MissTania

Wow, I want that Camellia rose
sigh.gif
My box was quite a lovely presentation with the CC wax seal sticky label.

The blush & glosses are THE prettiest pinks ever. They are the perfect pink little girls to mature little girls love. Princess pink. Medium blue pink with some peach undertones.

Gorgeous swatches Elegant thank you
bouquet.gif
, this collection is a pink lover's dream...I want more Chanel pinks!!
pompom.gif

I think I see some craters on the JC
girlhaha.gif
...at least they are consistent
icon_eek.gif
Seriously though, it looks so pretty and it must give your cheeks such a beautiful pink flush!
heart.gif

elegant-one

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTania
Gorgeous swatches Elegant thank you
bouquet.gif
, this collection is a pink lover's dream...I want more Chanel pinks!!
pompom.gif

I think I see some craters on the JC
girlhaha.gif
...at least they are consistent
icon_eek.gif
Seriously though, it looks so pretty and it must give your cheeks such a beautiful pink flush!
heart.gif

icon_eek.gif
th_roll1.gif
you're right! There are holes in mine again!
sigh.gif
LOL! Geesh! Its very very pretty on.

Thank you dear!
friends.gif

Medgal07

Got my goodies on Friday - Tissé Rhapsodie, JC Crescendo, IDO Mysterio, and Perle De Lune Eyeliner. Everything is absolutely gorgeous
th_DANCE.gif

throwitawaynow

Does anyone know if they are going to release this collection like at Nordstrom or Neiman's? I really want to get the cream blush, quad, JC, and maybe the lipsticks but I like getting cash back and stuff haha

EllaS

Does anyone know if they are going to release this collection like at Nordstrom or Neiman's? I really want to get the cream blush, quad, JC, and maybe the lipsticks but I like getting cash back and stuff haha
Yes @elegant-one posted earlier in the thread that she contacted Nordies and they said for now it's just at Chanel.com and Chanel boutiques but it will be released elsewhere...in June!
ohboy.gif

I was like you and wanted cash back but I have no kind of patience to wait until June LOL. So I broke down and placed my order yesterday
girlhaha.gif

laurennnxox

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, all these swatches of Tisse Rhapsodie. What was I thinking, not getting it in my order? I'm considering getting it for real now.

laurennnxox

Well you know I'm always good for a nudge!
poke.gif
lol.gif
icon_eek.gif
*hands over ears* I really splurged this month and hearing that it will come to stores in the summer is making my drag my feet. I got 158 & a gloss instead of the quad which I regret. The gloss is beautiful, but I'm not really digging the formula on 158. Too sheer for my liking. It takes many swipes to build up, it's unlike any of my RAs. The color is sooo pretty though I might fight to make it work.

EllaS

icon_eek.gif
*hands over ears* I really splurged this month and hearing that it will come to stores in the summer is making my drag my feet. I got 158 & a gloss instead of the quad which I regret. The gloss is beautiful, but I'm not really digging the formula on 158. Too sheer for my liking. It takes many swipes to build up, it's unlike any of my RAs. The color is sooo pretty though I might fight to make it work.
That stinks you're not a fan of the formula of 158 because it looks gorgeous on you! But I totally know what you mean - if I'm not a fan of a formula I just won't reach for it no matter how pretty it is. Hopefully it will grow on you! If you have the patience to wait until June to get the palette then you get a cookie!
urock.gif
I can only dream of having that kind of patience lol. But you're right of course - if you're not in a rush to wear it, no sense spending money on it now.

laurennnxox

That stinks you're not a fan of the formula of 158 because it looks gorgeous on you! But I totally know what you mean - if I'm not a fan of a formula I just won't reach for it no matter how pretty it is. Hopefully it will grow on you! If you have the patience to wait until June to get the palette then you get a cookie!
urock.gif
I can only dream of having that kind of patience lol. But you're right of course - if you're not in a rush to wear it, no sense spending money on it now.
It's nice and sheer and professional when I only swipe once or twice, so I might reach for it a lot when I start seeing clients this summer. Since most of my makeup is dramatic, oops. If not, my sister loves these types of shades and I can sanitize it and bring it home to her. :)

I want to impulse buy so bad right now! But I just bought the new Nars foundation, the new UD pressed face powder (for my lazy days), two new face brushes, and finally got Naked Basics 2 plus my little haul from La Perle! This train needs to stop... for now!
girlhaha.gif

EllaS

It's nice and sheer and professional when I only swipe once or twice, so I might reach for it a lot when I start seeing clients this summer. Since most of my makeup is dramatic, oops. If not, my sister loves these types of shades and I can sanitize it and bring it home to her. :)

I want to impulse buy so bad right now! But I just bought the new Nars foundation, the new UD pressed face powder (for my lazy days), two new face brushes, and finally got Naked Basics 2 plus my little haul from La Perle! This train needs to stop... for now!
girlhaha.gif
LOL I like dramatic colors as well. So maybe it was really a good decision that you got the lippies after all. More client-appropriate than the quad right?!

I understand about that runaway train...and maybe if it doesn't sell out right away on Chanel.com you can still get it in a month or so instead of having to wait until June?

laurennnxox

LOL I like dramatic colors as well. So maybe it was really a good decision that you got the lippies after all. More client-appropriate than the quad right?!

I understand about that runaway train...and maybe if it doesn't sell out right away on Chanel.com you can still get it in a month or so instead of having to wait until June?
That's what I am hoping for! Fingers crossed!!

Medgal07

The cream blush hasn't yet surfaced, and Chanel.com has also added to old products into the collection. Sorry but I'm not sure who else will carry it.
shrugs.gif

Medgal07

Yes @elegant-one posted earlier in the thread that she contacted Nordies and they said for now it's just at Chanel.com and Chanel boutiques but it will be released elsewhere...in June!
ohboy.gif

I was like you and wanted cash back but I have no kind of patience to wait until June LOL. So I broke down and placed my order yesterday
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif
Yay Ella!!!! What did you order?