Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

Winthrop44

We usually don't get the whitening collection in the US at all, so it may be that the cream blush is Asia exclusive.

laurennnxox

What about the cyclone cyclops lipstick??? Is that Asia too?
lmao.gif
!!!

The number is the same as the Virevol--whatever lipstick on the US site-- so I'm assuming the names are different? I'm not sure. I was hoping for Cyclotron because I loved the name LOL

elegant-one

lmao.gif
!!!

The number is the same as the Virevol--whatever lipstick on the US site-- so I'm assuming the names are different? I'm not sure. I was hoping for Cyclotron because I loved the name LOL
The picture didn't look the same shade so thats why I was wondering. And, didn't someone else say it was called cycl..... at the store?

Ahhh, I cannot decide if I should order because I want to get ebates & Nordies points. I wonder when they will get it online. Decisions desisions

laurennnxox

The picture didn't look the same shade so thats why I was wondering. And, didn't someone else say it was called cycl..... at the store?

Ahhh, I cannot decide if I should order because I want to get ebates & Nordies points. I wonder when they will get it online. Decisions desisions
Hmm, you are right! Going back and forth on promo pictures there seems to be a slight different. Oops! I ordered it anyway.
girlhaha.gif

I've been so antsy for this collection that I completely passed up on TF Spring so I already went ahead and ordered. I am actually holding off on the Quad for now... the swatches haven't really WOWed me! I'd rather have other pieces :)

sugarberry

Hmm, you are right! Going back and forth on promo pictures there seems to be a slight different. Oops! I ordered it anyway.
girlhaha.gif

I've been so antsy for this collection that I completely passed up on TF Spring so I already went ahead and ordered. I am actually holding off on the Quad for now... the swatches haven't really WOWed me! I'd rather have other pieces :)
Same here. I'm all for purple and pink eyeshadow, but the swatches look light in pigment or they're softer colours in general. I'm worried they're going to be sheer.

I think I'm only interesting in the joues contraste, but since it's permanent, no need to rush out and get it right away.

laurennnxox

Same here. I'm all for purple and pink eyeshadow, but the swatches look light in pigment or they're softer colours in general. I'm worried they're going to be sheer.

I think I'm only interesting in the joues contraste, but since it's permanent, no need to rush out and get it right away.
I agree, and I have plenty of purples/pinks. Especially purples they're my weakness. If they ever did a pretty plum and gold palette I would be BEYOND broke!

I treated myself to the lipstick and corset instead of the quad. it will be my first gloss in this new formula/packaging whatever! I also grabbed the IDO and JC blush. :)

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif

LOL!!! Well, I will want to see it when you get it hun!

My hubs ordered for me as a Valentine's Day gift
heart.gif

I got the blush & both glosses. (for now)
girlhaha.gif

So, I called my Nordies & they told me that Chanel.com & Chanel boutiques only for now & then in June the other places will get it.

laurennnxox

heart.gif

girlhaha.gif

So, I called my Nordies & they told me that Chanel.com & Chanel boutiques only for now & then in June the other places will get it.
I've been SO impatient that I might have paid for 2 day shipping, too.
girlhaha.gif

I ordered it at 4:30, which is juuust before the 5pmEST deadline for it to ship out today. I sure hope it does! Then it'll be here by Thursday... Friday at the latest!!

So sweet of your husband!! I hope you love them!

ETA: JUNE! I barely waited until february... I am happy to order now, and glad that if I like the quad I have another chance at it in the summer.

elegant-one

I've been SO impatient that I might have paid for 2 day shipping, too.
girlhaha.gif

I ordered it at 4:30, which is juuust before the 5pmEST deadline for it to ship out today. I sure hope it does! Then it'll be here by Thursday... Friday at the latest!!

So sweet of your husband!! I hope you love them!

ETA: JUNE! I barely waited until february... I am happy to order now, and glad that if I like the quad I have another chance at it in the summer.
greengrin.gif
pompom.gif

I am so comforted being here with all you guys that understand IMO disease (impatient makeup ordering)
th_roll1.gif

Chanel's shipping is pretty fast. Hopefully by the weekend.

He's a sweetheart
love.gif
He said, "but I wanted to get you jewelry"....then I said, "well you can get that too"
lmao.gif

laurennnxox

greengrin.gif
pompom.gif

I am so comforted being here with all you guys that understand IMO disease (impatient makeup ordering)
th_roll1.gif

He's a sweetheart
love.gif
He said, "but I wanted to get you jewelry"....then I said, "well you can get that too"
lmao.gif
Oh I am definitely impatient when it comes to makeup! I have been checked each day for the collection. I checked first thing this morning and it wasn't up. Glad someone else caught it!

Too funny what you told him about both gifts! I would have said the same thing.
lmao.gif

Medgal07

It's live on chanel.com!!!
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/COLLECTION-LA-PERLE-DE-CHANEL-139298
off to hit "buy the entire collection" button!!!
girlhaha.gif
Albeit tempting, you may not want to do that---it seems to contain a few repromotes.

juujubes

Hello ladies! I was at the counter again at my The Bay and she did not receive the products in today :(. She was quite surprised that she didn't get any shipment of anything, even permanent items that people have been waiting for. I am going to harass her tomorrow again, and hopefully it's in. I did buy my first Le Creme Blush and omg, the formula is fantastic. The dry down feels like a powder blush! If you really like peachy pinks - the creme blush in this collection really is amazing.

laurennnxox

Hello ladies! I was at the counter again at my The Bay and she did not receive the products in today :(. She was quite surprised that she didn't get any shipment of anything, even permanent items that people have been waiting for. I am going to harass her tomorrow again, and hopefully it's in. I did buy my first Le Creme Blush and omg, the formula is fantastic. The dry down feels like a powder blush! If you really like peachy pinks - the creme blush in this collection really is amazing.
I'm hoping the creme blush becomes available for USA! It sounds heavenly! I'm glad you're liking it!!

Medgal07

greengrin.gif
pompom.gif

th_roll1.gif

He's a sweetheart
love.gif
lmao.gif
Holy shit---we are related!!!!
lol.gif
drinkup.gif

laurennnxox

Did you order the quad and JC Lauren???
I didn't end up ordering the quad... yet!! I'm hoping to see a few more swatches first. I have a purple chanel quad already, Vanites, I think it's called. Not to mention 192038 purple/pink shimmery shadows. Honestly, while very pretty, the swatches haven't compelled me to buy so far. The two light shades seem nearly identical. Who knows, I might cave. Someone earlier said it'll come to retailers in the summer. Maybe if I don't spend all my money on chanel summer... i'll come back to the quad.

I got:
JC blush
RA #158
Gloss in Corset
and the IDO!

Medgal07

heart.gif

girlhaha.gif

Yay---My brother-in-law is such a sweetheart
heart.gif
My hubs will see the bill and say Happy Valentines Day, so I ordered the quad, the JC the IDO and the Stylo. I skipped
Tutu for now because it looked similar to my Aqualumiere Gloss, Baie Rose.

Did you notice the repromotes in the collex? They had Tissé Vendome and JC Canaille as part of the collex and I already have both of those. Like what's up with
that?
shrugs.gif

Medgal07

I didn't end up ordering the quad... yet!! I'm hoping to see a few more swatches first. I have a purple chanel quad already, Vanites, I think it's called. Not to mention 192038 purple/pink shimmery shadows. Honestly, while very pretty, the swatches haven't compelled me to buy so far. The two light shades seem nearly identical. Who knows, I might cave. Someone earlier said it'll come to retailers in the summer. Maybe if I don't spend all my money on chanel summer... i'll come back to the quad.

I got:
JC blush
RA #158
Gloss in Corset
and the IDO!
So Awesome!!! YAY!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
RA #158 is pretty!!! I actually think it looks Marsala, Color-of-the-Year eligible!!!!

Latest posts