Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

Vineetha

The l'intemporels palette will be available in June in the counters. Sad face! I can't wait that long
June????!! I thought someone mentioned March 4 or something?! The boutiques already have the palette in so I was hoping online will get it soon too!! :sigh: but I also would love to see Some more swatches too since I wasn't impressed by the ones we saw so far!! :hmm: the palette looks gorgeous but swatched it somehow falls short!!

charismafulltv

June????!! I thought someone mentioned March 4 or something?! The boutiques already have the palette in so I was hoping online will get it soon too!!
sigh.gif
but I also would love to see Some more swatches too since I wasn't impressed by the ones we saw so far!!
hmm.gif
the palette looks gorgeous but swatched it somehow falls short!!
I received an email from the SA at neiman's northbrook IL. It sucks. I wasn't impressed with the swatch we've seen. You know, women of color tends to absorb some of the colors, so it will look differently on our skin. I'll call the one over at 5th ave, I emailed her she didn't responded yet. I called there yesterday and it's another lady and she has no clue what I'm talking about. she kept insisting the tisse rhapsodie and I kept telling her it's a different one.
thud.gif

Medgal07

June????!! I thought someone mentioned March 4 or something?! The boutiques already have the palette in so I was hoping online will get it soon too!!
sigh.gif
but I also would love to see Some more swatches too since I wasn't impressed by the ones we saw so far!!
hmm.gif
the palette looks gorgeous but swatched it somehow falls short!!
Oh that's not good!!!
icon_eek.gif
​I had high hopes for that palette.

laurennnxox

Aww, My order never shipped same day even though I ordered before the deadline! Hopefully it can still make it by Friday. Was hoping to use some of them in a Valentine's Day look! :)

laurennnxox

What???? Why!!!!
ssad.gif
I use paypal for everything since it's secure. I have never had a problem. All of my information is verified and correct. They told me it was cancelled because it didn't match. Well... okay. I am a little annoyed. I'm replacing a phone order now and it should make it here by Friday. Sigh.

ETA: They gave me complimentary overnight shipping, which was very nice. It should be here hopefully tomorrow if it ships out today!

Vineetha

I use paypal for everything since it's secure. I have never had a problem. All of my information is verified and correct. They told me it was cancelled because it didn't match. Well... okay. I am a little annoyed. I'm replacing a phone order now and it should make it here by Friday. Sigh.  ETA: They gave me complimentary overnight shipping, which was very nice. It should be here hopefully tomorrow if it ships out today! 
Yay :pompom:

Medgal07

Aww, My order never shipped same day even though I ordered before the deadline! Hopefully it can still make it by Friday. Was hoping to use some of them in a Valentine's Day look!
smiles.gif
I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but my order shows as processed on my acct page.

Medgal07

No shipping notice and I ordered at like, 1 PM yesterday...
001_unsure.gif
I hope mine wasn't cancelled too!
I hope they're just swamped but I think I'll call. I have gotten late shipping notices from Chanel in the past, and even got the goods w/o one once.
icon_eek.gif

alnike86

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but my order shows as processed on my acct page.
I did notice that the charge went though in my PayPal acct, and based on the order confirmation that only happens when the order goes through (although I did just have to take an order from a different company to PayPal claims because they took money without sending me anything).

charismafulltv

I use paypal for everything since it's secure. I have never had a problem. All of my information is verified and correct. They told me it was cancelled because it didn't match. Well... okay. I am a little annoyed. I'm replacing a phone order now and it should make it here by Friday. Sigh.  ETA: They gave me complimentary overnight shipping, which was very nice. It should be here hopefully tomorrow if it ships out today! 
That's great!

Medgal07

yahoo.gif

Shipping notice went into my spam folder for some reason, but my stuff is on its way!
YAY!!! I;m glad for you!!!!
cheerleader.gif
I never got my shipping notice but I called and it's shipping today, and I'll have it by Friday. I also got a tracking #
th_DANCE.gif

I think we bombarded them & they don't know which end is up.

juujubes

Hello ladies! They had the products in today at my counter! Although they only received 3 of each item O_O. I spent about 3 hours chatting with the SA there, she is so lovely and my age too! I bought the two blushes and snapped more pics for you guys. I also took pics of the whole makeup note book with info on the upcoming collection. I will post in the General Chanel thread after dinner - there's another Les Bleu de Chanel collection and some interesting blush sticks for summer from the looks of it. Please check it out if you're interested! Invitation actually has shimmer in it which I forgot to mention - it also has different ingredients than the original line.

Left: Invitation, Right: Crescendo.

I hope you can read the ingredients ok for the creme blush - I wonder if the ingredients are different because it has shimmer in it? Either way, it's a beautiful shade :). I will take pics of the blushes in daylight tomorrow.