Perfect nude lip

nameless4tv

I know Myth is a pretty nude lip colour, but do you know of any other great nude lip colours too like that? THANKS!!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

You could try Freckletone, Fleshpot, Tanarama, Gel, and for more of a pinky-beige neutral you could try Blankety, Viva Glam VI, and Honeylove.

MAC_Whore

For a reallly nude lip, my fave combo is:

Prep + Prime lip
Oak liner
Gel LS
C-Thru LG

The C-Thru lets a bit of shimmer from Gel show through so you avoid the pale lips/dead face look.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
Another pinkish neutral is 3N Lipstick from the N Collection. It's my HG lipstick!

Mine too!
drools.gif

TDoll

What about High Tea with C-thru LG? High Tea looks very nude on me, but with subtle frost.

magia

I just love nude lips! Almost all my lipsticks are nude. My favourite nudes are Hue, Myth, Fleshpot, 1N, 2N and 3N. Pretty please, Freckletone and Peachstock are good too.

Emi-lyn

I love 2N lipstick (from N-collection) soooo much. It's perfect nude lipstick for me! I'm fairer than NW15.
tong.gif

fashionate

its not a lipstick but im in love with lip erase + c-thru on top
also lip erase + big baby is amazing
im a lip erase whore :S

JGmac

If you can find it, Brew (LE) is an amazing nude lip color as well. It's my favorite!

kimmy

i think alot of it depends on your skintone.

i'm nc25 (now probably nearing nc30) and i really like 2n, but only applied lightly otherwise it makes me look like a ganguro girl...same with fleshpot, i have to apply a slightly coloured lipglass over it to make me look normal. i like myth because it's kind of pinkish on me so it doesn't really need a gloss to go along with it. lovedust was one of my first mac lipsticks, and i still dig it though i never wear it anymore. honeylove is a nice nude for me, it just kind of takes away the red tones from my lips and neutralizes them which is pretty sweet.

c-thru lipglass is my all time fave nude product though. just a layer of c-thru to pale my lips a little and i'm feeling like a million dollas!