Perfect nude lip

toby_is_cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess
I can never find the right lipliner for my nude lip, what do you guys use?

Subculture is a good liner for nude lips.
I love Blankety + 1N gloss for a nude look.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthused
I'm NC35, and Honeylove is perfect for me.

I 2nd this. I am also NC35 and I love it!

I do however want to try blankety.

kristina ftw!

I so want Blankety.

I have lots of nude/pinkish lippies (LOVE THEM), but since a lot of lipsticks have already been recommended ... What about Prr lipglass? That one's frosty, too, which you wanted. I LOVE it.
I have pretty pigmented lips naturally, so what I do is, I dab a teeny tiny little bit of foundation on my lips (this might be a no-no, but it works for me!) to mute down my own lipcolor, and then apply a little bit of chapstick/lip balm over that so it won't dry out my lips too badly, and then Prr lipglass on top
smiles.gif
It's a perfect nude lip for me, and I've been wearing it a lot lately!

greeneyes81

Pleasureseeker lipstick + Bare necessity dazzleglass

Lollipop Loving lipstick + Bare Necessity dazzleglass

okay, so either of those 2 lipsticks with any nude gloss are my fave
smiles.gif
I've made it work with BN dazzleglass, Florabundance lipglass, Love Nectar lustreglass, and a few others.

sonnebutti

so I bought myth (be very careful.. it only looks good in really moisturized lips) but I want a lipliner to use with it, but I never wore lipliner before.. lol I need help!! I have the feeling that subculture and spice are the most used, could you help me?

fashionate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnebutti
so I bought myth (be very careful.. it only looks good in really moisturized lips) but I want a lipliner to use with it, but I never wore lipliner before.. lol I need help!! I have the feeling that subculture and spice are the most used, could you help me?

i usually use gingeroot with myth, all the other ones come out too dark on my lips