Perfect nude lips for NW 40-55

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Mad Cap lipglass is really pretty for a nude look. You can adjust the coloring a little to make it a little lighter or darker with lipliner. I'm a NW40 by the way.

Mad Cap is the $h%t! I'm NW45
smiles.gif

MAd Cap l/g, Revealing l/g, Underplay l/s, Bare Truth l/g, brave new bronze l/s, 3N l/g. These are all great nudes. Out of the 50 million I've tried...these are the most flattering. A lip liner can be worn.. I usually do Iman tan or MAC chestnut.

Missjailor

Hello Beauties!

First post for me on Specktra
specktra_rocks.gif

I am NC50 on Studio Tech and I get my perfect nude lips with Saplicious Lipgelée
mac_haul.gif

metro_qt

I just want to say that I like boybait over anything.
It gives me the perfect coverage, even alone, to be a great nude,
I'm an NW45, and I have 2 toned lips, top is darker.

IvyTrini

Has anyone tried M.A.C.'s Our Pick lipstick? It came out with the Fall Trend collection. I was thinking of getting it as a nude. I am NW 45 for reference. Thanks!

DigitalRain

I've been eyeing Our Pick for a while, but I think its a tad too cool for my warm skin. I'd probably look like a corpse wearing it. Sucks, cause I love the color!!

AnjaNicole

Well I am still trying to get the right nude lip combination for my NW 50 skin but right now I use chestnut liner with mad cap l/g and freshbrew l/s

Dayjoy

My new favorite pinky nude is a super cheapie!! It's NYX l/g in Beige (which is fleshy pink-Beige is a TOTAL misnomer) with NYC l/l in 955A (too cheap for a name!), a deep mauve color. SOOOOO PRETTY!!

DaniCakes

Best Nude Lip Color for Black Women (Mac, Nars, V/S, Smashbox, etc.)

Hey girlies,

I've looked all over for the best nude lip color for my complexion (C7 in Studio Fix) and I haven't found one that totally impressed me. What are you ladies using to achieve the perfect nude lip?

Fancydymedout1

Re: Best Nude Lip Color for Black Women (Mac, Nars, V/S, Smashbox, etc.)

thanks 4 the link. im itching to find a nude for my skintone NC50.

lenchen

I'm an NC50 for reference, I use chai or madcap lined with chestnut the results are fantastic!

Goat Goat Etc.

Non-Mac rec:
Very Sexy Lipgloss in "Wet" from Victoria's Secret.

If there's an outlet mall near you call and see if they have a VS and if that VS has that gloss. I stock up!!

NC50 for reference.

La Dolce Diva

Re: Best Nude Lip Color for Black Women (Mac, Nars, V/S, Smashbox, etc.)

I'm a nude lip fiend!!!!!! That's about all I wear lol. My absolute favorite is Honeylove (I'm into mattes these days). My 2nd fave is Modesty (esp. with tan liner like Hodgepodge). I also like Cherish and Creme de Nude.