Perfect nude lips for NW 40-55

babycoconut

Re: Best Nude Lip Color for Black Women (Mac, Nars, V/S, Smashbox, etc.)

i am NC45 and I like Touch for nude color

laulovesbilly

My favorite nude lippies are NYX "Taupe" and Rimmel "Birthday Suit". I don't have any reference to MAC numbers because I don't wear it but in the MSF Natural I wear Dark.

makababy

Thanks ladies for all the reccomendations. I have been looking for the best nude lip (i'm nw43) so I will definately be looking into all the above suggestions.

I'm a NW43 and my favorite nude lip combination is half and half with the chestnut pencil... or my absolute favorite... spice with fast play... PERFECT!

sa'raimilan

I am NC50 and I love Velvet Teddy l/s paired with Boy Bait cremesheen. Another fav is Wildly Lush plushglass.
On the cheaper side Victoria's Secret l/s in Scrumptious

she

nw45/nc50- chestnut and siss but various combos of either with similar shades will do.

makeba

Mad Cap lipglass
Sable Lipglass
Sapalicious lipgelee
Fresh Brew lipstick
Touch lipstick
Siss Lipstick with Instant Gold lipglass is wicked lovely
Dusk lipstick by Victoria Secret

WhatYouKnow

My perfect nudes are MAC Touch, Hug Me, Jubilee and Modesty which is a more pink nude. I use Viva Glam V lip glass sometimes with it too. I need a lip gloss that I can team up with my nudes. Any suggestions?

mimip63

mac

chestnut l/l and revealing l/g

chestnut l/l and lovelorn l/s

chestnut l/l and hot chocolate l/s

dark brown l/l and fashion fair first lady

gina12345

I am NC 50, I am on a nude kick all summer & it is continuing. I just discovered MAC Japanese Maple with Whirl lip liner & love it! I am building quite the stash, recently got MAC Jubilee too & NARS Fabala.