Photoshoot for my portfolio..help!

angela

Bare with me, this is my first photoshoot that I did make up for. My model's name is Iresha and she was kind enough to let me use her for my portfolio. Constructive criticism is completely welcome! I still have a lot to learn so your comments/suggestions are greatly appriciated.
(What is the best foundation for photoshoots?)

So here it goes... here are the best shots.. help me decide which one to pick! TIA.. you are all inspirations to me =]
portfolio087.jpg

portfolio177.jpg

aboutface023.jpg

portfolio230.jpg

portfolio160.jpg

portfolio179.jpg

portfolio176.jpg

Grace

i love the makeup but i'm not a fan of the rhinestones (i don't know if you did that or not). the 4th pic is my fav and the stones look nice in that one

Krista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
i love the makeup but i'm not a fan of the rhinestones (i don't know if you did that or not). the 4th pic is my fav and the stones look nice in that one

I agree with Grace.

leppy

I think 4 shows it off the best, and the rhinestones look the most fitting in that one as well. In the others its more obvious shes wearing a plain top, and they look almost out of place. Its the pic most flattering for her too I think.

Jessica

She really showcases your MU well. In pics 4, 5, and 7 she is more relaxed and more "approachable". One suggestion I have is for the model. Relax, enjoy yourself and smile. The camera is your friend. Print is so much more forgiving then video. Once she was more comfortable it will show through on the pics, I think that the MU speaks for itself. HTH

BaDaSs llTiNall

great job! i dont like the gems though maybe if you used smaller ones, they kinda distract you from her make up if you know what i mean SORRY for the poor chose of words!!! ...other than that the makeup is great!!!

roxybc

I really like the eye makeup you did, but again, I'm not a fan of the rhinestones. I think they are distracting and take the focus off of the tallented work that you did. I'd try the rhinestones on a different look, more like a going out, or Halloween look. Maybe try smaller ones as well.