Photoshoot for my portfolio..help!

ishtarchick

it's 3, 4 ,5, and 7 for me
greengrin.gif
beautiful work!!!

angela

thanks everyone for your suggestions! yea, i was kind of iffy on the rhinestones and when i saw the pictures for the first time, i realized i should have left them out! eeek! anyway this is just the beginning of the photoshoots and i'll take the advice and apply it to the next one. thank you my lovely ladies (and gents)!

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwings
I love number 3 & 4
smiles.gif
The make-up looks great. What did you use?

thanks! i actually used the same stuff i used in my last fotd..

eyes:
teal pigment (w/ mixing medium)
melody e/s (on top of teal pigment)
freshwater & deep truth e/s on outer corners
night train e/s in crease
ardel lashes
blacktrack fluidline

face:
strobe cream
clinique foundation that she owned
sunbasque blush
belightful as highlight
fix + spray

lips:
devrish l/l
fine china l/g

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
i like 3,4, 5, 7 : )
great job! did u work with a professional photographer?

thanks jeanna! photography by: j. mark penacerrada he's a freelance photographer and he's also my boyfriend of 5 years =] how convenient eh?

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
I really like the eye makeup you did, but again, I'm not a fan of the rhinestones. I think they are distracting and take the focus off of the tallented work that you did. I'd try the rhinestones on a different look, more like a going out, or Halloween look. Maybe try smaller ones as well.

i know the rhinestones are starting to bother me! they're looking more like white specks on her face! wish i could've used smaller ones, if not removed them entirely..

NutMeg

Maybe I'm the only one who noticed this... But there appeared to be a blemish on her cheek. Maybe use some more concealer on that? Overall I agree with everyone else. It looks pretty good, but nix the rhinestones.

greengrin.gif

khadijah

I Like pics# 3, 5, and 7 best. probably #5 the most, but have the hair photoshopped away from the face. I like #3 and 7 because the model was utilizing her necklace as a prop. it makes her look cute. I love the eye look by the way!

Chelsea

I like it but you can see shadow on the lashes and a dry skin patch on her cheek.. i would avoid using those ones

Ms. Z

Beautiful pics & girl, I like pics 1, 4, & 5, not crazy about the rhinestones either for this look.

Hawkeye

i have to agree-im not really a big fan of the rhinestones- they are a little big? Perhaps if you chose ones that were a little smaller for the inner corner and outer corner of the eye.

Perhaps instead of that large one on the outer corner use 3 small ones and kind of go from the outer corner, the 2nd one put below that and the 3rd below that in a way thats swinging slightly down does that make sense?

Other than that its beautiful work
smiles.gif

my vote is for 5

user4

i like 1, 3, and 7... 3 and 7 show the mu more though, i just like 1 cuz its a nice shot... haha

and i have no idea about foundation... sorry sweetie...