pigment haul!!

iamgrape1119

I went to MAC pro today, and guess what? THEY HAVE RUSHMETAL OUT ALREADY!!!

so i got:
mauvement
cocomotion
gold mode
copper sparkle
rush metal
golden lemon

I would take pics if i had a camera that doesn't decide to go MIA from me randomly, so sorry! however, i can tell you that the pigments are GORGEOUS!! GO GET THEM!!

YvetteJeannine

Bitch.

smiles.gif
LOL.

M.I.A.

SWATCHES SWATCHES SWATCHES! lol
sorry i couldnt help it

did u go to the pro store in LA?

iamgrape1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
SWATCHES SWATCHES SWATCHES! lol
sorry i couldnt help it

did u go to the pro store in LA?

no, i went to the one in Miami, south beach actually.

iamgrape1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
That is so cool. Can you please take pics? I wanna see it!
weeping.gif
rofl.gif

Sorry, I can't find my camera...
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119
Sorry, I can't find my camera...
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

Please ask a friend to use his or her camera. Your nation (Specktra nation) needs you!!!!

Can you give us dupe information? (You can place in the dupe thread)

M.I.A.

awww teardrop! pics would be real nice but its ok
but im going to the pro store tmr on a shopping spree so i hope we have it here too!

<3

kuuipo1207

GAAASSSPP!

Sorry....I passed out from all the excitement radiating through my laptop from your new haul. I'm ok though...except for this insane amount of envy. =D

CaraAmericana

I called South Beach Mac Pro @ 3056049040 and t/rep and she said they have the pigments there but they are not out showing to the public and said they have NOT sold any as they would be in serious trouble if they did.

SO, how did you get yours???????

iamgrape1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
I called South Beach Mac Pro @ 3056049040 and t/rep and she said they have the pigments there but they are not out showing to the public and said they have NOT sold any as they would be in serious trouble if they did.

SO, how did you get yours???????

Well, I was looking at the pigments and saw a pigment named Rushmetal. I was like what? Rushmetal doesn't come out til 7-19, so I asked that MA, and she was like:" o ya, we just got them out like 5 mins ago, so feel free to take a look." so I did and she helped me pick out some colors. she didn't say anything about not able to show public or anything. it's kinda wierd.

Macnarsandlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119
I went to MAC pro today, and guess what? THEY HAVE RUSHMETAL OUT ALREADY!!!

so i got:
mauvement
cocomotion
gold mode
copper sparkle
rush metal
golden lemon

I would take pics if i had a camera that doesn't decide to go MIA from me randomly, so sorry! however, i can tell you that the pigments are GORGEOUS!! GO GET THEM!!

please let us me which store you went to so I can order then asap. I need these pigs now!!!!!!!

CaraAmericana

OK, but I was reading thru some of your past threads and aren't you a freelancer mua thru MAC? I know you wouldn't get gratis as a freelancer but that is strange too, because in some of your past postings you make comments about getting gratis. So sounds like you might be an on board employee. But here in this thread sounds like you are a consumer.

I'm confused.

hunnybun

omg -- so i went to the south beach pro store a couple of days ago (i'm in miami for vaca!!! dang it's h-o-t here!!). when i asked about rushmetal, the MA's said that they were not publicly released yet and not available for purchase.

me being me, i persisted a bit and said i know a "friend" (lol) who was allowed to purchase and the MA i was talking to started getting really snippy. she was like -- "that's our policy and i don't make exceptions for anyone" in a really rude tone and then just turned her back and walked away from me. yikes! after that i was anxious to get out of there and didn't even end up buying anything. i guess it was kind of my fault because i was being a bit of a pest and kept challenging everything she said, but still -- good thing that's not my normal store. i don't want to show my face in there ever again!

so props to you miss grape -- you must be one smooth talker. share the joy and give us some swatches!!! or at least some reviews.

Latest posts