pigment haul!!

iamgrape1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
OK, but I was reading thru some of your past threads and aren't you a freelancer mua thru MAC? I know you wouldn't get gratis as a freelancer but that is strange too, because in some of your past postings you make comments about getting gratis. So sounds like you might be an on board employee. But here in this thread sounds like you are a consumer.

I'm confused.

yes, I'm a free lancer. Free lancers aren't guaranteed gratis, but sometims, when there are leftovers, my manager would give me some. 98% of the time, I get MAC the usual way (aka shopping like everyone else paying retail price), but SOMETIMES i get them for free.

iamgrape1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
omg -- so i went to the south beach pro store a couple of days ago (i'm in miami for vaca!!! dang it's h-o-t here!!). when i asked about rushmetal, the MA's said that they were not publicly released yet and not available for purchase.

me being me, i persisted a bit and said i know a "friend" (lol) who was allowed to purchase and the MA i was talking to started getting really snippy. she was like -- "that's our policy and i don't make exceptions for anyone" in a really rude tone and then just turned her back and walked away from me. yikes! after that i was anxious to get out of there and didn't even end up buying anything. i guess it was kind of my fault because i was being a bit of a pest and kept challenging everything she said, but still -- good thing that's not my normal store. i don't want to show my face in there ever again!

so props to you miss grape -- you must be one smooth talker. share the joy and give us some swatches!!! or at least some reviews.

aww, im sorry that you didn't get the pigments and that SA was snobby! When i was in the store, I don't think that SA was even aware that she was not supposed to sell them...You should've gotten that SA's name and report to MAC customer service.

panda0410

oooh swatches please!! I bought 5 of the new rushmetal pigments a few days ago from US but as I am in AU I wont get them for a week or two with postage...WAAAA!!! Would be nice to see them before I got them! I ended up buying Rushmetal, Mauvement, Copperized, Off The Radar, and Revved Up!!!

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
oooh swatches please!! I bought 5 of the new rushmetal pigments a few days ago from US but as I am in AU I wont get them for a week or two with postage...WAAAA!!! Would be nice to see them before I got them! I ended up buying Rushmetal, Mauvement, Copperized, Off The Radar, and Revved Up!!!

Ok this is getting funny, so you were able to order? man some mac folk don't know policy.

Lucky You
thmbup.gif

Latest posts