POLL TIME!!!! What Flavor can you just NOT stand? What flavor do you LOVE?

Hawkeye

Or what flavor are you in between on (like you love it in some places but hate it in others?)

For me:
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE-I mean I start gagging with mint. It's very hard to use toothpaste!
greengrin.gif
Thank God they came out with cinnamon! But I just don't like mint. I don't know what it is.

Licorice. I can't stand it. I smell it-I'm done. Can't go any further. Hate it. The worst part is, I can taste it too in different sauces etc. I don't know why-I can just taste it and then I can't eat anymore.

I LOVE caramel. Love it. Put it in my coffee, ice cream, everything.

A flavor I'm indifferent to: Orange. I love oranges, I love orange juice, but the moment you use it as flavor in a dish. I can't eat it. Dunno what's wrong with me!

Ginger: In certain foods its really good but in others I can't like the taste of it. I don't know why either!

That's pretty much it for now but what about you?

knoxydoll

I hate artificial cherry, it's nasty. Although I don't mind TAB energy drink, well I can drink like half of one before the taste becomes too much for me.
I love cinnamon and citrus flavours

prinzessin784

I hate licorice, some strong, fakish almond flavors, fake chocolate, and fake banana. BLECH!

My favorites are chocolate, vanilla, and green apple (depending on what we're talking about of course!)

mallory

I hate artificial watermelon like watermelon Jolly Ranchers. Blech!

I also can't stand black licorice or black jellybeans. Red licorice, I love.

Beauty Mark

I love vanilla, sugary stuff (creme brulee comes to mind), coffee, whipped cream, tangerines.

I hate mint paired with chocolate or fruits paired with chocolate. IMO, they should never be combined ever. I also hate the flavor of Red Bull and most energy drinks. I hate fake flavors overall, though

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I despise artificial Grape.. GRAPES DONT TASTE LIKE THAT!!
i also hate black licorice.. green runts. they taste like soap. ew.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I cannot stand COFFEE! Seriously, we have an automatic coffee machine at work, and when I use milk for my chocolate, very occasionally on single drop of coffee (and its not strong coffee either) will fall in, all I can taste is the coffee so I toss the WHOLE drink. Anything with coffee, I can detect a mile away.
Don't like orange either. Nor citrus zest of any kind. Or fake *glaze* cherry taste. (altho I do love the fake cherry candies, yeah I know.)
Don't like aniseed either.
Yes I am fussy.

I LOVE vanilla and caramel.

spectrolite

Hate: Blackcurrant, Artificial Banana, RedBull (what ever flavour that is), Spearmint

Love: Cherry, Vanilla, Coconut, Cardoman, Violet, Rose, Almond, Lemon, Blood Orange

Willa

Based on my love of Jelly Belly's, here are my Top 5 of fake flavored food/lipsticks...

Hate : Licorice, Buttered popcorn (but I love real pop corn), coffee, moka, margaritas.

Love : Red apple, Island punch, kiwi, orange sorbet, citrus

Ambi

I hate vanilla [can't even wear MAC lip products
ssad.gif
]. I used to have such a sweet tooth but I quit smoking about a year and a half ago and since then everything sweet disgusts me, weird. Love salmiac though, and coffee!

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE-I mean I start gagging with mint. It's very hard to use toothpaste!
greengrin.gif
Thank God they came out with cinnamon! But I just don't like mint. I don't know what it is.

th_hug.gif
Oh, god: THANK YOU!!!!
th_hug.gif

Everyone always looks at me like I'm a lunatic when I say this! I have the exact same response as you! I even make them use non-mint toothpaste at the dentist office. For awhile, the only other option they had was the kids' flavors! Bubblegum flavored toothpaste was weird, but still better than vomiting on the dentist.
winks.gif

In fact, when I first started dating my husband I told him I wouldn't kiss him after he brushed his teeth, because it made me sick. I actually told him "it makes me sick!" He changed his toothpaste and married me anyway.
lol.gif

I also hate, but not nearly as violently, artificial peach flavors. Ew. I also hate products that smell like peach (body lotions, etc...). They smell spoiled to me.

I love cinnamon and nutmeg and, to a lesser degree, vanilla.

I am lukewarm on fruit tastes (other than peach).

Hazelnut is a tricky one for me. It usually smells good (I'm thinking coffee here), but sometimes it's just gone horribly wrong once I taste it!

Cute thread! :ilike:

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I hate mint paired with chocolate

Agreed! It's ICK. Quote:
I cannot stand COFFEE!

Ditto. I hate anything coffee flavored. Quote:
I despise artificial Grape.. GRAPES DONT TASTE LIKE THAT!!

*gag* Same here.

I also hate black licorice, beer, basil, pesto, and buttered popcorn flavor.

LOVE: Strawberry, cinnamon, french vanilla, GARLIC, honey, chai, and coconut.

Shimmer

Hate:
artificial banana flavor
artificial grape flavor
toffee anything
popcorn
licorice
cinnamon
broccoli and cauliflower.
tea
coke
pepsi
rootbeer
fruit flavored soda/water/anything carbonated
pistachio
seafood. Any kind of seafood. I can taste...something...that isn't right...there. Hate it. And the texture isn't good either.

I'm indifferent about vanilla. I like the flavor if it's not saccharine sweet.

LOVE:
cherry (jolly ranchers, sweettarts, sprees, whatever)
lemon
green apple
caramel
coffee
dr pepper (the drink, not anything dp flavored)
strawberry
raspberry
butter
real chocolate

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyn
algae. The smell... the taste... the thought of it makes me gag

That's a different one! Like sea kelp, seaweed, or salty sea scent?

mzcelaneous

Hate:
Licorice
Ginger
Bittermelon (Ampalaya)
Chocolate dipped cherries
Banana shakes & oatmeal or anything mixed with it (strawberry banana etc) EW.
Artificial grape anything

Like:
Garlic
Onion
Butter
Fresh apples
Cheesecake

moonrevel

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only weirdo who doesn't like mint toothpaste. I *hate* mint toothpaste, and as such, I thank whatever toothpaste god decided to come out with cinnamon toothpaste.

I really don't like fake cherry or grape flavoring, like in Skittles. My fiance and I always split up candies that have a variety of flavors; I get the citrus ones, and he gets the cherry and grape ones. I love real cherries and grapes, though.

Also, I know a lot of people like them, but I'm sorry: whatever genius at Jelly Belly thought that the wonderful taste of buttered popcorn would translate into a yummy jelly bean should be fired as far as I'm concerned. It just doesn't work. I mean, what's next, sour cream and onion potato chip jelly beans?

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
It just doesn't work. I mean, what's next, sour cream and onion potato chip jelly beans?

Have you seen the Harry Potter jelly bean flavors?? Vomit, rotten egg, earthworm, earwax, booger, dirt... I'd totally be on for some sour cream and onion potato chip jelly beans.
lol.gif

Latest posts