POLL TIME!!!! What Flavor can you just NOT stand? What flavor do you LOVE?

PerfectMistake

Hate: Artificial watermelon! Gag me!, dark chocolate bleeehhh, and another for licorice!

Looove: Strawberry, coconut, vanilla, garlic, caramel, wintermint (wintergreen), cinnamon (the spice and the candied taste)

queenofdisaster

hate:
artificial banana
artificial watermelon
artificial strawberry
fruit flavored ice cream
licorice
egg
sushi
fast food

love:
chocolate
vanilla
cherry
seafood
garlic
onion
basil
horseradish (dont ask why but i love it)
anything spicy, unless it's unbearable

and HEY those buttered popcorn jelly bellys are awesome. haha.

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
Have you seen the Harry Potter jelly bean flavors?? Vomit, rotten egg, earthworm, earwax, booger, dirt... I'd totally be on for some sour cream and onion potato chip jelly beans.
lol.gif

Hahah, I keep a bag of those at my desk at work in case someone makes the mistake of pissing me off. "Here, have a jelly bean. What do you mean it takes like vomit?"

When I first bought a box of them (I had to - I'm a total Harry Potter freak), I thought that it was a joke, like, they say it's grass but it's really apple or something. I took one bite and I was like, "Yeah, that really tastes like vomit." That'll teach me to buy into gimmicks in the future.
smiles.gif

zori

Dislike the following: black licorice, banana (love actual banana but hate anything banana flavoured or mixed with it especially cocktails), mango, elychee
My favs are coffee (coffee ice cream, coffee cake, coffee anything but I'm not a regular coffee drinker ... go figure), cinammon, chocolate, coconut

Dark_Phoenix

HATE AND DESPISE FAKE PINEAPPLE
I like pineapple.. NOT the artificial version
Also hate fake chocolate, bleck...

I love fake cherry, fake raspberry and cookies and cream!

Carmen75

I hate anything that has anise flavor to it (like Licorice), I love cherry flavor, chocolate, vanila (anything that smells like vanila..)

kradge79

Hate: fake watermelon, green olives, black licorice, vanilla (more the scent then the flavor), caramel (not real caramel, the fake put it in your drink kind)

Love: chocolate, coffee, cherry (fake or real), grape (fake or real), tons of other things

..kels*

hate: black licorice, artifical watermelon, artificial cherry, artifical grape, anything seafood

love: coconut, vanilla, chocolate, coffee

*Luna*

Loves:
Stuff that flavors food like Onion and Garlic. Also cinnamon, and ANYTHING Mango or pear.

Hates:
sprouts, eggplant, Ginger but I love ginger snaps... I'm not very picky though... there aren't many things I don't like

Rubiez

love: coconut.

hates: black licorice, artificial watermelon...any kind..lipgloss twizzlers..candies..just nasty

SweetPink

I'm like you Hawkeye *Mint* (or menthal, or w/e) makes me GAGG! Urghh i hate it! Toothpaste and mouthwash are a trial every day, but when i buy a lipgloss/balm i loooove the look of and then taste & smell that any dreaded mint... arrgghhhhh
angry.gif
.. i could cry
nonono.gif

I love love looooove *Vanilla* flavor though ~ or anything sweeeet (like strawberry blah blah).... Yum!
winks.gif

emmalay

Hate:
grape anything, black licorice, the scent of roses BLECH

Love:
Vanilla
Lime is my most favorite in the world
Coconut

Mabelle

i LOATH the taste of Green Apple and Watermelon. As in the fake candy tastes. Green Apple actually gives me a head ache.

I LOVE mint everything, i love cherry, vanilla, irish cream, garlic (mmmm), orange, fruit punch, lime (lollipops), onions, dr pepper, root beer mmmm
smiles.gif

I like Mango, but i find mango flavoured things to be overwelhming.

i HHATTTEEEE Banana!!! I hate it so much!!! And banana is in like 80% of smoothies! yuck!!!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I totally hate vanilla flavored anything.....and that includes the smell of it as well....

Do you mind the vanilla smell/taste of MAC lipsticks and/or lipglasses?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Do you mind the vanilla smell/taste of MAC lipsticks and/or lipglasses?

it took me forever to tolerate it.....But it's very mild so I manage...But candles, drinks etc....makes me gag!

User35

Hate :
Brocoli
tripe (taste smell texture yuck !)
artificial grape

Love:
Beer
kettle corn is the shizz
pineapple

Latest posts