POLL TIME!!!! What Flavor can you just NOT stand? What flavor do you LOVE?

I hate spearmint and coffee flavored things. They make me sick. Also some cherry flavored things, though that kind of depends. I LOVE watermelon though.

hawaii02

I HATE root beer! Have never liked it. Same with black licorce. Mint ice cream, gum in general all make me gag.

IDontKnowMomo

I HATE BUBBLEGUM flavored anything >(
And I hate meat also, it just tastes super gross to me.

I like everything else... especially sweets and salty things and cheeses... xD

kittykit

I love vanilla, passion fruit (not artificial).

I hate anything artificial fruits flavoured (strawberry, cherry, banana, coconut...). Yikes!!!!

Tahti

I like most sour and salty foods...
I hate the taste of most sugary & spicy things, and I absolutely LOATHE beets. I like some versions of spiciness... usually just pepper, or wasabi, but I really hate Indian food et cetera.

I LOVE lemons/limes and put them on/in nearly everything I eat. Cinnamon and sage too... Liquorice... Salmiakki... Sushi - the crispy salmon flavour, OMG so good!!! I love green apples too (I hate red ones) and mushrooms. Omg mushrooms <3 so f*ing yummy! And tomato soup...

Vixxan

Hate: Any type of meat that has been sweetned, Miracle whip (words can't describe my hate of this stuff), licorice, apple pie, sweet pickles, beets, and fake coffee creamer.

Love: Mint. I have a bad mint addiction.

franimal

I pretty much love all flavors, and I enjoy a wide variety of foods.

I don't care for licorice and brined or pickled foods like olives, sauerkraut, pickled ginger or pickles, but I'm not gonna freak out if I accidentally eat some.

One thing I'm surprised ppl haven't mentioned is mushrooms. Lots of ppl can't stand those.

I loooove vanilla, sushi, balsamic vinegar, strawberries

TISH1124

Ohhh I loathe Beets too....YUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

ready for the thing I really like...this will make you gag....I LOVE eating Liver!! yep NO to beets Yes to LIVER lol

Ernie

Beet hater too, not just the smell, but the texture and taste.
Fish,mango,papaya,eggplant,any kind of sprouts,pumpkin.

Love: Non artificial vanilla,oolong tea, black and red licorice,cotton candy,chocolate,plums,cherries,raspberries,coffee ice cream(not coffee),cilantro,lemon,cinnamon,yeast,salt.

NernersHuman

I love chocolate and I like mint, but I HATE them together. I also cannot stand sugar in my coffee or tea. I literally find it gag enducing.

I love chocolate, salty stuff, cheesy stuff, fresh pineapple or oranges, any kind of smoky BBQ flavor. Oh and Thai food, Tom Kha Gai (sp?) soup.....
drools.gif

And if I'm really in a PMS'y, throw caution to the wind kind of mood, I will dip pieces of a Hershey bar directly into a jar of peanut butter. Oh yeah.

Miss QQ

Hate:
Artificial cherry - makes me puke. any food with it just makes me feel like i'm drinking the nasty cough syrup
papaya, cempedak (tropical fruits)
Coffee - unless it is cold and sweetened with vanilla and cream and all
Butter

Love:
Chocolate
heart.gif

Vanilla
love.gif
- i love vanilla coke a lot
Orange

I am indifferent to bananas. I used to hate them but now there are some species that I love while others remain yucky to me.
th_dunno.gif

I need to check out the taste of licorice because so many hate it.

ginger9

Not a fan of:

licorice
gingerbread
artificial flavored drinks (like Orange Drink, Apple Drink, pop is okay)
chocolate with mint or orange flavours
cottage cheese
parsley
pumpkin

Really love:

Lemon/Lime citrus flavors
Chocolate
Cheeses (that are not cottage cheese)
Salt and Vinegar anything really
Coffee (Latte style)
Garlic (not raw but in foods)
Spicy flavours