POLL: What is your skincare regimine?

Joke

Mine is rather simple:
Morning: Evian Moisturizer
Evening:
Dior Eau Magique
Rose Water

And everytime I feel acne coming, I use my neutrogena gel too (this is great stuff!).

user79

I've had so many people asking me what my skin care routine is like, so here it is, once and for all.
rofl.gif

I have combination skin, and in the winter it's a bit on the dry side.

Face fash:
Dove Self-foaming Face Wash (in N. America)

OR

Bebe Young Care foaming face wash (for European ladies)

Facial Moisturizers:

Nivea cream (in the blue tin) for night
Dr. Scholler moisturizer with spf10 for day (probably not avail. in N. America)

Eyecream:
Louis Widmer eyecream

Scrubs:

St. Ives Apricot Scrub (original formula) about once a week or so

Katja

I don't use very much, and I have combination skin.

AM: I splash my face with some H20, pat dry, and spray Body Shop's Vitamin C facial spray on my face. I moisturize with a rotation of Almay's Grapeseed SPF 15 and one of Neutrogena's moisturizers. I use Lancome's Renergie eye cream both day and night.

PM: At night, it's the same routine except I skip the vitamin C, and I only use Neutrogena's moisturizer. I also exfoliate my face once-twice a week with Body Shop's Tea Tree scrub.

I use Body Shop's tea tree toner sometimes when I'm needed some oil control.

MadchenRogue

Usually I use the walgreens version of neutragena soap (liquid orange color stuff) afterwards, I use Noxema. If I wore make-up, I remove it with Ponds, then follow with walgreens soap, and then Noxema. To exfoliate, I use St. Yves Apricot Scrub.

ShoesSunSand

I wash with Bliss' Clog-Dissolving Cleansing Milk, then follow with Shu Uemura Nanowater (toner) then Bliss' SPF 30 sunban for faces, and then depending on the climate, either creme de la mer, or the la mer oil-absorbing lotion.

i also use the Bliss pore-perfecting scrub once/twice a week

Lollie

AM: mostly nothing; just a splash of water and a moisturizer (Lush Celestial)

PM: Lush coalface (takes off every trace of makeup - believe me!), Clinique take the day off eye MU remover, sometimes Lush Eau roma water and afterwards Lush Celestial or Kneipp almond moisturizer.

queenofdisaster

this was my routine but i think i might change it...
am and pm
noxzema citrus scrub
mary kay intense hydrating cream

for occasional blemishes:
clearasil vanishing cream
eyelove.gif

Absynthe

Mines.......
Am
Wash with Lush herblism,Elemis toner and moisturiser, eye gel

PM
Cleanse with Elemis sensitive skin cleanser, tone and moisturise (elemis) eye gel and neck cream.

robyn

I've been really into St.Ives lately.. I have combination skin.

AM:
St.Ives Apricot Radiance Blemish Fighting cleanser (LOVE this stuff)
Aveeno Continuous Protection spf 45

PM:
St.Ives Apricot Radiance Blemish Fighting Cleanser
St.Ives Renewal Cream

A few times a week I'll use St.Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask. I also use it as a spot treatment. Its really great! If I happen to wear a lot of makeup one day, I'll massage olive oil all over my face followed by my usual cleanser.

silencemylips

Ooof, mines just recently gotten more complicated since my card got abused at Clinique

morning:

Clinique 3-step. Cleanse > exfoliate > moisturise
Clinique pore minimizer refining serum - around cheeks and nose
Mac Strobe cream around cheekbones and highlighting areas to prep for makeup.

Night:
Clinique Take the day off eye makeup remover
Clinique Anti-blemish solutions cleansing foam
Clinique 3-step

When my skins dry I'll use Clinique moisture surge extra.

Every other day I'll use Clinique 7 day scrub or [/size] St.Ives Apricot Radiance Blemish Fighting Cleanser, I'll alternate between the two.

And once a week I'll use one of Lush's face masks, Brazened Honey or Love lettuce.

lara

AM:
Angels on Bare Skin cleanser (Lush)
Glycolic Acid Toner (Mario Badescu)
Studio Moisture Cream (MAC)
Hyaluronic Eye Cream (Mario Badescu)

PM:
Enzyme Cleansing Gel (Mario Badescu)
Eau Roma Water toner (Lush)
Seaweed Night Cream (Mario Badescu)
Hibiscus Eye Serum (Korres)

Once a week:
The Microdelivery Peel (Philosophy)
Whitening Mask (Mario Badescu)

smiles.gif

Luxurious

Malin+goetz grapefruit cleaner or Lush Babyface
Sometimes Alterra Minze Toner(German drugstorebrand)
Lush Celestial Moisturizer or Kiehl's facial moisturizer SPF15(love)
Sometimes a mask: H&M masks(love them...strawberry and peel-off masks by H&M are awesome) or some other masks i bought in the drugstore...i went so lazy with my skincare stuff. I used a lot in the past and now not so much. i think, that's ok
smiles.gif

For spots not very often i use isothex creme

Showgirl

wow, you're all so careful with your skin, your regimes put me to shame!! good to see lots of Lush-aholics here, too :)

- morning: quick scrub with an exfoliating wash in the shower (I amn't fussy, I buy Drugstore and whatever's on offer, but switch to Lush's "Ocean Salt" for days where my skin's feeling really oily, I think it's too harsh for everyday) and then I chuck on a tiny, tiny bit of Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Anti-Blemish Moisturizer which is wonderful stuff: the only oil-free/anti-acne moisturiser I've ever found which is designed for OLDER skins like mine, as well. If my skin's bad, I use a toner in between the scrub and moisturise steps: my favourites are ones with Tea Tree Oil, like Lush's, though I'll happily use Drugstore stuff too.

- evening: I usually just use a facial wipe to get off makeup, cleanse and tone. I use whatever's on offer at the Drugstore, as long as it's suitable for taking off eyemakeup I'm happy. Sometimes use a bit of eyecream, and stick on more moisturiser, then into bed.

- once a week (usually in the bath): scrub and use a face mask, usually a Lush face mask: Magnaminty's good for oily skin, so's Cupcake, Cosmetic Warrior (if skin's REALLY spotty), and Brazened Honey is WONDERFUL if skin's feeling a bit tight, dry or sensitive. Eyecream and moisturiser aftwards. Stick tea tree oil on any blemishes too.

I am a lazy girl and I have a weird, oily skin that seems best left to its own devices most of the time!!! Using lots of moisturisers makes me an oil-slick, and strong cleaning products can also aggravate the balance and make the skin even oilier. So I tend to do what's quick and easy on a daily basis, then apologise to my skin and make up to it by a once-a-week pamper.

spectrolite

AM:
- Natio Renew Radiance Cleanser or Cetaphil
- L'Occitane Imortelle Serum
- Garnier Nutritionist eye cream
- Mac Moisturelush eye cream
- Mac Moisturelush cream or L'Occitane Amande Pomme velvet cream

PM:
- Mac Cleanse Off Oil
- Natio Renew Radiance Cleanser
- pH Advantage Pigmentation Fader
- L'Occitane Imortelle Serum + 3 drops organic Rosehip oil
- Mac Moisturelush eye cream
- L'Occitane Imortelle Very Precious cream

Treatments:
- Lush Ocean Salt scrub every other day
- Mac Microfine Refinisher once a week
- Lush Ayesha, Love Lettuce, or Cupcake mask once a week

Jillipede

I use the ProActiv 3 step system to manage my acne. It works so wonderfully and I've been using it for years. At night I use the Clarifying Night Cream instead of the Repairing Lotion. I also use the eye cream from that line at night. Raves!

Korms

When I can afford it I use Philosophy MakeUp Optional range (Purity Cleanser, Hope in a Jar Moisturiser, Vitamin C powder, Serum and eye and lip cream) with the Microdelivery Peel and Microdelivery Peel Hydrating Mask as in between treatments.

Right now I'm broke so I use Tesco's (Huge UK supermarket chain) Vitamin E Range, the cleanser is rubbish and the moisturisers break me out but each item is about 97p and that's all I can afford!

Basically, as long as I can cleanse, tone and moisturise I'm happy!

hnich

Re: Skincare routines??

Mine changes several times a year whenever I'm bugged again about my skin, for now though:

AM
Spectro Jel Face wash - massage in for 30-60 seconds
Light exfoliation with face cloth and jojoba on dry spots (the jojoba will basically just help the skin around whatever blemishes I have flake off easier)
Oil of Olay SPF 15 lotion for sensitive skin

(I want to add the Nivea Toner to my routine when I can find it)

PM
jojoba for eye makeup removal
Spectro Jel Face Wash
Prescription Stievamycin anti-biotic/Vitamin A for scars/acne

Once a week or so: Queen Helen's on nose for blackheads, Avons pore cleansing mask on face for exfoliation
the exfoliation I cut out this month (new meds), will continue in doses when my skin's more used to it

Corien

In the morning:
Hema Cleansing milk/gel (I switch between the one for normal skin, to the one for oily skin)
Either Hema or Dove Tonic
Dove Essential Nutrients Day Cream

At night:
Hema wipes for sentesive skin to remove facial make-up
Whatever eye makeup remover we have to remove eyemakeup
Same as the morning, except for the Day cream, I use the night cream instead.

For a few times a week I now use Freeman Beautiful Face Clay Masque.
And one-two times a week I use a scrub from Hema.

Normally I change brand every once in a while, just to try it. I'm going to buy some Lush when I'm in Amsterdam at the end of April, so I'll try that too.
I now always remove my makeup, how tired I am or how late it is. I just don't feel comfortable going to sleep when I still have makeup on.

Caitlin0380

Morning: Splash my face with cold water

Night:Murad cleanser, toner, and moisturizer
Aveeno moisturizer

weekly-monthly-aspirin mask

xiahe

MORNING
* proactiv cleanser
* clinique clarifying lotion #3 (i swear by this stuff!)
* clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel

NIGHT
* proactiv cleanser
* clinique clarifying lotion #3
* proactiv repairing lotion (too drying for my face during the day)

i use clean & clear oil blotting sheets to remove excess oil throughout the day...and for those little problem areas, i use a combination of clinique spot healing gel, clinique emergency gel lotion (it's more of a "lotion" then a "gel"
lol.gif
) and the body shop's tea tree oil blemish stick...i also found proactiv's sulfur mask to be extremely effective against blemish, but only as a spot healing treatment alone - i found that using it on my entire face is too "drying" for my skin.

Latest posts