POLL: What is your skincare regimine?

lobsteriffic

Daily I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Cleanser for my face and Neutrogena's Exfoliating Body Wash. After my shower I moisturize with Lise Watier's Hydra-Temps Eclat (a moisturizer for oily skin).

In the evening I wash off my makeup with the Tea Tree Oil Cleanser and use Clean & Clear's BP cream on any spots on my face and then I moisturize again.

About 3 times a week I use an Aspirin mask/scrub.

vivaXglamlove

AM:
Origins Checks and Balances
Origins United State toner
Origins Have a Nice Day mosturizer

PM:
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Origins United State toner
Origins Have a Nice Day mosturizer

I do a mix of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque and Origins Clear Improvement mask two times a week.

I also use Origins spot remover on problem spots.

hunnybun

the whole proactive set morning and night (face wash, toner, medicated lotion)

for daytime, i also apply neutrogena spf 45 sunscreen all over, clinque stop signs eyes spf 15 around the eye area, then smashbox photofinish primer on top of all that before i put on my foundation.

at night, make up remover from ponds and eye make up remover from neutrogena, eye brightner by fresh around the eye area.

jenNpaci

here's mine:

AM:
use neutrogena's cleanser from the 3 step acne program
moisturize with neutrogena combination skin moisture *only one i have ever used in my life*

PM:
Neutrogena make up removing wipe *if i wore make up*
Almay eye make up remover*if i wore make up*
neutrogena cleanser from acne program *everyday*
neutrogena night cream/ similar to proactive repairing lotion *if I have spots, most nights nope*
chapstick
some moisturizer around the eyes

Special treatments:
weekly clay masks - mint julep, neutrogena cleanser/mask, etc

blindpassion

I have teenage acne prone skin that's very oily.
I do this process both morning and night, and it makes my skin feel fantastic.

End of the day routine:
- MAC eye and lip make-up remover.

- Proactiv three step system
-- cleanser
-- toner
-- repairing lotion
-- I use the Proactiv Refining Mask 1 - 2 times a week.

- Any moisturizer for lips and around my eyes (where the skin tends to dry out)

- Proactiv Moisturizer all over my face.

- Vaseline on my neck for dry skin.

Magic Markers

You all have inspired me to actually GET a skin care routine.

I have normal-combination skin. I don't get breakouts very often, but if I do they're always on my forehead or chin.

I usually use St. Ives Apricot Scrub (just the normal one) in the shower every few days.

And at night I use Cliniques Extremely Gentle Cleansing Cream and then I usually wash it off with water instead of "tissuing off" because it's easier, and I don't like the residue it leaves.

As far as moisturizer... Uhm... Haha I don't really use one. I need to develop a skincare routine. That's going on the to-do list. Some of you take such good care of your skin!

xiahe

i actually changed my regimine...proactiv just got to be too expensive after awhile and their cleanser was really the only thing that worked for me. their toner didn't do anything and their repairing lotion dried my skin out like crazy. so for awhile i switched to AcneFree which is just like proactive but the cleanser itself doesn't have those tiny little exfoliating beads, and you get A LOT more for a lot less. the only problem is that since AcneFree contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, it also tends to dry my skin out.

so instead i opted for Clinique's new Acne Solutions system. their cleansing foam is really nice ($17.50USD) - it has that soapy sent and it contains 2% salicylic acid and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and NOT dry! i also use their Acne Solutions clarifying lotion ($13.50USD). it's an alcohol-based toner and i guess you're only supposed to use those once a day but i use it twice/day...it has 2% salicylic acid in it and unlike their other toners, you shake this one so it kind of gets foamy on the top. the Clinique SA told me that it has actual acne medication in it besides the salicylic acid. either way, i've noticed a huge difference in my skin! i haven't tried Clinique's version of Proactiv's "repair lotion" b/c it contains benzoyl peroxide (a lower concentration than 10%) and even tho the product claims to moisturize to prevent drying and flaking of the skin, i have a feeling it would dry me out anyway so i stayed away. and i still moisturize with Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing gel.

anns

At the moment....

AM Routine:
Cleanser: LUSH's Coal Face
Toner: Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner
Mositurizer: Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15
Eye Cream: Clarins Sun Wrinke Control Eye Contour Care SPF 30

PM Routine:
Cleanser: Shiseido's Purness Deep Cleansing Foam
Toner: Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner
Moisturizer: RoC Retinol Actif Pur Anti Wrinkle Moisturizing Treatment Night
Eye Cream: LUSH's Enchanted Eye Cream

Once a Week:
Asprin Mask
Origins' Out of Trouble Mask

l1lvague

my skin care regimine is REALLY simple.
AM: Cetaphil Cleanser + Cetaphil Moisturizer
PM: Cetaphil Cleanser + Cetaphil Moisturizer

My skin is pretty sensitive so I just started using Cetaphil. I didn't expect my blemishes to go away but it actually did after a couple of months! My skin is very dewy when I put my Bare Escentuals on too! I LOVE IT!

I should start putting on SPF~

makeupxlover

Morning: Wash my hands with Johnson&Johnson Purpose face wash. Yes, my hands =] then clean my face with cold water and clean with aspirin. Then I pat dry and use aloe vera gel.

Night: Wash my hands and then wash my face with warm water, pat dry, apply apple cidar vinegar as a toner, then use alpha hydroxy cream before bed.

thewickedstyle

Proactiv, baby!

I use the basic three step solution- cleanser, toner (2x daily), repairing lotion(nightly or every other night if my skin is very clear or feeling too dry).

I am finishing up my Philosophy's Hope in a Jar moisturizer as it is one of the very few moisturizers that has not broken me out. I would like to try one of the Proactiv moisturizers when my jar is done. Anyone tried the Green Tea one? Any good??

Staceypie0616

I wash with Purpose gentle cleanser and moisturize with Dove spf 15.
Occasionally, I use the Aveeno scrub pads to exfoliate. That's it!

jadedragonfly

I used to work at The Body Shop so everything I use is from there, plus it has REALLY cleared my skin up. About 6 months ago I looked like this:

Picture005.jpg

and now after doing this routine
cheerleader.gif

IMG_0056.jpg

AM: Body Shop Seaweed Cleanser, Toner and moisturizer.

PM: Body Shop Gel Makeup remover, then I cleanse tone and moisturize again. Also every few nights I use the elderflower eye gel from Body Shop.

Once a week I use the Aloe Gentle facial scrub.

BeautyPsycho

Morning- Clinique liquid facial soap- mild, followed by 7 day scrub cream (now i use this scrub every other day, or twice a week.. depending on how my skin looks) Clinigue clarifying lotion #3, clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel, Neutrogena healthy skin anti-wrinkle cream spf 15

Night- Clinique liquid facial soap-mild, clarifying lotion #3, dram. diff. mois. gel, Neutrogena healthy skin anti-wrinkle cream night..

Once in a while- Queen Helene Mint Julep masque, Neutrogena Oil-free acne wash 60 second mask scrub (love thus stuff) or Pond's purely polished micro- dermabrasion anti-aging kit.

Man, that looks like a lot! It doesn't take that long, I swear..
smiles.gif

MsCocoa

I'm combination/dry

AM
Lush...
-Angels On Bare Skin
-Breath Of Fresh Air Toner
-Ultralight Moisturiser

PM
-Rimmel Eye Make-Up Remover/Cleansing Wipes/Baby Wipes
Lush...
-Ultrabland
-Breath Of Fresh Air
-Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Weekly:
Lush...
-Ocean Salt Scrub
-Cupcake Face Mask

It's quite simple really and I also steam my face weekly after the scrub.

farra712

I have just recently started using Eminence organic skincare and it has saved my face!!!!! This is what I have been using that has cleared up cystic acne around my jawline and chin, calmed redness and irritation, and lightened scarring (in only a freaking week):

AM and PM: Stone Crop Gel Wash (Cleanser), Rosehip Tonique (toner), Herbal Spot Serum (spot treatment), and Rosehip Whip Moisturizer. When I remember I use their Herbal Eye Contour Cream at night. I also alternate using the Garlic Tomato Mask (for acne) and the Lime Stimulating Mask (for everything, will blow your face up, but then it looks awesome) a few times a week.

I wish I had before and after pictures to show. I am crazy about this line.

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by farra712
I have just recently started using Eminence organic skincare and it has saved my face!!!!! This is what I have been using that has cleared up cystic acne around my jawline and chin, calmed redness and irritation, and lightened scarring (in only a freaking week):

AM and PM: Stone Crop Gel Wash (Cleanser), Rosehip Tonique (toner), Herbal Spot Serum (spot treatment), and Rosehip Whip Moisturizer. When I remember I use their Herbal Eye Contour Cream at night. I also alternate using the Garlic Tomato Mask (for acne) and the Lime Stimulating Mask (for everything, will blow your face up, but then it looks awesome) a few times a week.

I wish I had before and after pictures to show. I am crazy about this line.

Their products seem nice indeed, I've never tried them though. I can't find info on their website on European locations, I wonder if they are available in France
hmm.gif
But that brand seems really interesting (Garlic & Tomato mask, wow, what a recipe!!)

ndn-ista

you guys should check out the books:
1. Allure:Confessions of a Beauty editor
2. Black Dairy: Hollywood Beauty Secrets

great books.

I try to be as natural as possible with face stuff...a lot of natural remedies. Some are:

1. Massage face with honey
2. Use milk and lemon juice as a cleanser
3. Use yogurt/honey as a facial mask
4. Mash strawberries and yogurt to help fight acne
5. Massage face with almond or olive oil once a week.

There so much you can use on your face, fruits/oils etc. But check those two books out, ALOT of useful info!

Love Always Ivy

Murad Clarifying Acne Gel Cleanser
Murad Exfoliating Acne Gel
Philosophy On a Clear Day H2o2
Murad Spot Treatment
Philosophy Hope in a Jar

The Body Shop Vitamic C MicroRefiner Microdermabraision scrub

bella07

Mine is minimal

AM: Belo Essentials Pore Whitening Wash -> Dove Cream w/SPF
PM: Belo Essentials Pore Whitening Wash -> Dove Lotion