Post Your Amazing MAC Lip Combinations Here

Calla88

Budding love l/s with Japanese Spring l/g CandyYumYum over Innocence Beware l/s with a dab of clear gloss Viva Glam Nicki with Lastings Sensation l/l and with Purring tender tone Pink Friday with Girlfriend lip/liner it's kinda old and Creme Cup with Insynch lip liner and it's a Girl dazzle glass for girlie pink

NATlar

- Quick Sizzle with Magenta lipliner
- Nicki Minaj with Embrace me lipliner and Entertain me lipliner.
- Rebel with Vino/Magenta/Nightmoth lipliner

Those three are my favourite at the moment.

honey b

BUMPING
icon_bump.gif
this thread since I think it's useful and we now have a lot of new members here on Specktra who might enjoy it and have combos to add. I was looking for inspiration and ideas of how to pair up some of the many lip products that I have and was going to create a thread for it but found that there already was a thread here for it. Here's a new one (for me anyway) that I recently discovered and fell in love with.

Whirl l/l + Brave l/s + Nymphette l/g

Anyone else have any good ones?

shizzelly

Pink Fringe LS + Pure Silliness LG Goddess of the Sea LS + Colour Saturation CsG Enchanted One LS + Peachstock LG Heroine LS + Athena's Kiss LG

iqaganda

I am currently liking : Mystical + Viva Glam I on top. I find Mystical sheer but when topped with VG I, it looks like a luscious red lippie! The way I wanted Mystical should be!

gina12345

BUMPING
icon_bump.gif
this thread since I think it's useful and we now have a lot of new members here on Specktra who might enjoy it and have combos to add. I was looking for inspiration and ideas of how to pair up some of the many lip products that I have and was going to create a thread for it but found that there already was a thread here for it. Here's a new one (for me anyway) that I recently discovered and fell in love with.

Whirl l/l + Brave l/s + Nymphette l/g

Anyone else have any good ones?
Try Brave with Soar & the new VG Rhianna gloss

Kristin Bacon

This combo helped me re discover Velvet Teddy. Hover works well too so does Love Nectar lip glass
So glad u liked it!!! I have Love Nectar and never even tried it on Velvet Teddy, i will do that tomorrow! VT is such an amazing shade, i have gone thru so many tubes of it in the last 11 yrs omg.

Latest posts