Post Your Amazing MAC Lip Combinations Here

Shavwi

lately I'm obsessed with Politely Pink lipstick with Oyster Girl lipglass over it - it's a great frosty pink that looks great with smoky eyes and a tan.

Another great combo is Dervish l/l with Lovelorn l/s and Negligee l/g over it - a nice cool pink/mauve color.

MAChostage

Here's a couple of combos to try: Lovemate l/s with Sex Ray l/g; also Underworld l/s with Sex Ray l/g. I wear Chestnut liner with virtually everything, including these two combos.

styrch

My to favorites:

Burgundy l/l with Pink Lemonade l/g + clear l/g (thanks to my SA for this one)
Burgundy l/l with Love Nectar l/g

aznmacboi

Beet with Dewey Jube or Valentine's lipgelee is pretty. Whirl, Spice, and Dervish are pretty versatile.

Dervish is pretty for pink lips such as Syrup, Cosmo, and Emphatic lipsticks with Flusterose lustreglass.

Spice/Whirl and Viva Glam V stick and gloss never fails.

Use Currant with things such as Viva Glam IV and Star Nova lustreglass.

aznmacboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Here's a couple of combos to try: Lovemate l/s with Sex Ray l/g; also Underworld l/s with Sex Ray l/g. I wear Chestnut liner with virtually everything, including these two combos.

Since you're an NC43, Chestnut may work for you in a lot of cases although I'm not sure what shade the post leader is. Have you ever tried Cork or Currant? Those two may be good subsitute instead of such a definite line of Chestnut.

mellimello

favorite lip combos of the moment?

I've been playing around with different lip combos the last few weeks and I've found some that I absolutely love
eyelove.gif

Classical l/s & Love Nectar l/g (my new HG combo)
New York Apple l/s & Elle l/g
Legendary Femme l/s & Dejarose l/g (I tried this yesterday and I loved it, it's so PINK! lol)
Embraceable l/s & Budding l/g

What are some of yours?

eowyn797

Re: favorite lip combos of the moment?

B-Cup ls/ & Dreamy l/g
Slightly Off l/l, Politely Pink l/s & Rayothon l/g
Smile l/s & Pink Clash l/g
Gel l/s & Sinnamon l/g OR Dreamy l/g

Carmell

Re: favorite lip combos of the moment?

Today I used whirl lip pencil with Screenqueen over it. And I like Hug Me l/s with Florabundi l/g over it. They are nice if you work in an office which I do. I have NC15-20 skin and I go tanning. So the Whirl and Screenqueen look so good against it.

lara

Re: Post your amazing MAC lip combinations..

Oyster Girl lipglass all over with Pink Poodle lipglass touched to the middle of the lower lip. Hot!

nup

I love love love the see thru lip colours! I have all three of them and I love to combine them with the lipglasses.

Luxurious

a bit of pure vanity l/s first and then Freckletone l/s over it. try it...the color is gorgeous

KAIA

razzledazzler lipstick + raquel lipgloss (Raquel Welch)
Roleplay lipstick + adventuresome (Raquel Welch)
couture lipstick + prestigious lipgloss (MACouture)

mac_aiken

Right now my new favorite is Mother Pearl cremestick l/l with...everything! LOL (Especially under reds)

MAChostage

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmacboi
Since you're an NC43, Chestnut may work for you in a lot of cases although I'm not sure what shade the post leader is. Have you ever tried Cork or Currant? Those two may be good subsitute instead of such a definite line of Chestnut.

The beauty of using Chestnut liner with a bevy of different lipcolors is that it's best pulled off with some colors, like those mentioned here, after blending/feathering softly inward on the lips. Done appropriately it makes for a great look, no definite line in sight. I love its versatility.

oddinary

MLBB and the perfect peachy colours together:
Hug Me l/s + Enchantress l/g

I love itt!

User40

I wear Raquel's BodyMind l/g over the Viva Glam l/s's. It gives the neutrals a kick and subdues the darker ones.

Katja

I don't wear lipstick often, but right now, I am loving a stained look.

1) Apply any lipbalm for moisturization
2) Line lips with Clarins l/p in nude or any liner
3) Apply MAC Cranberry e/s on lips
4) Dab a clear gloss, like MAC clear l/g or VS Beauty Rush l/g on top

This might be a bit unconventional for a stain, but it's a beautiful berry stain for my NC 35 canvas.
smiles.gif
Plus, if you have Cranberry e/s, you can create the look quickly with your own personal touches.