Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35/pa+++ Discussion

UrbanState

Are bb creams greasy? I have acne prone skin do you think it will be bad for me?

There are sooo many BB creams out there that it's impossible to answer this question. Just like foundations, every BB is different!

Most of them are meant for acne prone, sensitive skins - I have acne prone skin myself and have been using BBs for months and the majority of the ones I've tried has worked for me. :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OMG, I can't believe I just realized this is a BB creme. Everybody's raving about those, and I'd love to try one. But I have extremly sensitive skin and get allergic reactions from most face care products, strangely I very rarely have problems with make up. The only BB cremes I could find were on ebay from Asia. I remember watching Youtube videos of asian girls using those, the results looked amazing! Seems like there are some with great coverage and they also come in really light and pinktoned shades, which is awesome for me. So if this is one from MAC; I shall try it.

LMD84

There are sooo many BB creams out there that it's impossible to answer this question. Just like foundations, every BB is different!

Most of them are meant for acne prone, sensitive skins - I have acne prone skin myself and have been using BBs for months and the majority of the ones I've tried has worked for me. :)
i'm so excited to try out this product! this all sounds great!

TeresitaMC

I really hope this becomes permanent....I don't have the funds to get this right now. Maybe if I find a good inexpensive one, as I've been wanting to try this for a long time!

LMD84

i'd like to think something like this would be perm! but with mac you never know!

oh and i think it is july for the release :)

dxgirly

I've been wanting try a BB cream, but all of even the palest asian ones seem to be yellow tinted, and I'm definitely cool toned, so maybe this will work for me?

BeckyBenett

I've been wanting try a BB cream, but all of even the palest asian ones seem to be yellow tinted, and I'm definitely cool toned, so maybe this will work for me?

perhaps.. most asians are yellow toned so majority of the products are yellow-based.. since mas is an american brand company, im sure they will tweak it to suit their customers!
flower.gif

UrbanState

Actually 95% of the BB creams out there are pink-toned! It's really hard to find a yellow based one ...You can find numerous swatches on my blog in the BB cream section ;)

UrbanState

Of course I'm speaking out of my own experience ;) And I've tried around 20 different BB creams already. Just 2 of them were yellow tinted - all the rest is almost scaringly pink ;)))

ShesAFoxyLady

Never heard of a BB cream either (as Lou said, they obviously aren't as popular over here) but looking forward to hearing more about it once its released :)

dxgirly

Of course I'm speaking out of my own experience ;) And I've tried around 20 different BB creams already. Just 2 of them were yellow tinted - all the rest is almost scaringly pink ;)))

Ooooo that's interesting.... maybe the reviews I looked at were just the few yellow ones? Either way, I'm excited to see what MAC releases.
amuse.gif

Babylard

I have noticed this too. It is like a grey-pink O_O but the color adjusts so it doesnt matter too much D:

Latest posts