Products Being Discontinued

Patricia

Re: Discontinued Product List

strada blush???
ssad.gif

user79

I think the Lipgelees should be reformulated. I love them but they are very thin and don't have a lot of pigmentation, especially the lighter colors. There's this other Italian brand called Kiko Milano Make-up that has a very similar product, and theirs are more pigmented and last longer on lips.

DirtyPlum

Gutted about Feel So Fine and Kinda Sexy lipsticks and Non-conformist fluidline... but otherwise glad to see a lot of the Lip gelees and shadesticks going!

The new Euristocrats lipsticks are fantastic - some real good colours coming so cant complain!!

I wish they would discontinue the the Lip lacquers too... we dont sell any of those and they are just taking up space on the counter!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
The new Euristocrats lipsticks are fantastic - some real good colours coming so cant complain!!

Have you seen them in real? To which other red l/s can you compare Red Ramblas?

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
strada blush???
ssad.gif

My feelings exactly.
cry.gif

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when MAC discontinues products, does it do so internationally or is this particular list only going to affect US stores/counters?

makeupNdesign

aaaw, they're discontinuing Marrakesh?? that was the first lipstick I ever bought from MAC waaay back in the day. I still love that color
ssad.gif
I guess it had a good run while it lasted.

btw amy, I love your vids on YT & thanks for the info--now I'll know what to stock up on at least.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
My feelings exactly.
cry.gif

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when MAC discontinues products, does it do so internationally or is this particular list only going to affect US stores/counters?

i am honestly not sure if everything goes that way, but most things seem to.

select SPF in NC15 got disco'ed in the states, but i have checked with MAC here locally and it's still a current product (or so they tell me *knocks wood*).

this seems to be the exception rather than the rule though, as most things i have seen getting disco'ed in the USA get disco'ed here too.

Labonte

Flashtrack is still on the Canadian site, and it doesn't have the black triangle next to it either. Yay! I plan to order it soon, out of fear of it being discontinued out of the blue

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
My feelings exactly.
cry.gif

I asked my MA here in Germany. These products are going to be discontinued here as well!!

jardinaires

noooo not strada and zonk bleu
ssad.gif

those are two of my favorite products.. i need to buy backups asap

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I asked my MA here in Germany. These products are going to be discontinued here as well!!

Oh no!
ssad.gif
Thanks for this though; looks as if I'd better get some backups asap!

rabideloise

Whaaat? Of course this happens right after I decide to give my Jewel Blue to my sister...oh well, I hope she makes more use out of it than I ever will
smiles.gif

BlahWah

I'm glad I've got a backup of Non-Conformist, but I thought Iris Eyes was sticking around? I'll have to bump that and Royal Wink higher on my get-list, along with Uncommon and Cherche blushes and Digit e/s. I wish I made more use out of Creamkiss but it's not enough to warrant a backup. And if only I could get my hands on Corn or Cedarrose s/s, but I think the time for those are long gone....

Well, can't wait to see what MAC has in store to round out the gaps left then!

Leila_Lei

Feel So Fine Lipstick? Oh oh, don't let my mother read that!

But Select Sheer Loose NC15???!?!?! NOOO no my HG powder!!!

And Select SPF NC15? Why the heck?

This is just not right!
ssad.gif

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I'm glad I've got a backup of Non-Conformist, but I thought Iris Eyes was sticking around? I'll have to bump that and Royal Wink higher on my get-list, along with Uncommon and Cherche blushes and Digit e/s. I wish I made more use out of Creamkiss but it's not enough to warrant a backup. And if only I could get my hands on Corn or Cedarrose s/s, but I think the time for those are long gone....

Well, can't wait to see what MAC has in store to round out the gaps left then!

BlahWah,

Check your local CCO for the Corn s/s, I just bought one last week as part of a birthday gift to a friend.
smiles.gif

shadowaddict

I had heard about Digit e/s a while back and got one and I really like a lot. Maybe it's just me though.

Meryl

Nothing on this list bothers me. I'm looking forward to all the new and improved items coming in.

mustardgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
Nothing on this list bothers me. I'm looking forward to all the new and improved items coming in.

Same - but I am kind of shocked at how much is being discontinued. It's a lot of stuff frankly.