R.i.p. Aus!

calbear

Someone in our store heard rumblings of this but I wanna see something in writing first before I get my hopes up. I am consistantly WELL above my goal (usually #1 or #2 in goal numbers based on hours worked) but that mess doesn't count at our counter. This would definitley improve customer service for all things great and small as well as not wanting to strangle a customer for returning products that she LOVED but is returning because her husband doesn't like something that you spent an hour working on.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
Someone in our store heard rumblings of this but I wanna see something in writing first before I get my hopes up. I am consistantly WELL above my goal (usually #1 or #2 in goal numbers based on hours worked) but that mess doesn't count at our counter. This would definitley improve customer service for all things great and small as well as not wanting to strangle a customer for returning products that she LOVED but is returning because her husband doesn't like something that you spent an hour working on.

I understand how you feel. I had heard about it a few weeks ago but didn't want to believe anything until our MRO told us.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
stop teasing me - Nik. STOP IT!

th_kiss.gif

You know I love you girl!
lmao.gif

ppsttt, no more aus.. hehe

ms.marymac

I wonder what made them change their mind? Believe me, I am not complaining...I am just curious because they were SO strict about it before.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
I wonder what made them change their mind? Believe me, I am not complaining...I am just curious because they were SO strict about it before.

My MRO said because they felt they were losing too many good make up artist. Some where great and made their goal but that AUS was messing them up. So they want to go back to the old MAC. When they focused on customer service and make up artistry.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
This is the best news I had all week! Now I can't wait to go to work and sell!!!

:dancey:

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
My MRO said because they felt they were losing too many good make up artist. Some where great and made their goal but that AUS was messing them up. So they want to go back to the old MAC. When they focused on customer service and make up artistry.

That's a good thing to hear. Glad they realized it. I'm happy for y'all.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
*still got my eyebrow crooked up in disbelief*

I wish they would give y'all the news.
lol.gif

th_kiss.gif

Postette

damn!!its about time!!Perhaps I wouldn't have quit at MAC if this had happened sooner...it was killing me!!It doesn't matter how good the makeup you do is, it was all about numbers,I've been a longtime Mac nut before working for the company and I dont recall ever feeling pressured in the beginning to buy stuff, now its just adding liner and gloss to lippie...WELCOME BACK ARTISTRY!!!

calbear

Quote:
I wish they would give y'all the news.
lol.gif

th_kiss.gif

Eyebrow raised even further now cause we had a counter meeting with our MRO, SRM, and our resident trainer and there was no such news. I didn't get a chance to talk to her privately after the meeting but no good news for us.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Eyebrow raised even further now cause we had a counter meeting with our MRO, SRM, and our resident trainer and there was no such news. I didn't get a chance to talk to her privately after the meeting but no good news for us.

Are you serious??? That's crazy. My MRO said it's company wide. I don't know why they are waiting. Our MRO loves AUS, she wants us to still call them in.
lol.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postette
damn!!its about time!!Perhaps I wouldn't have quit at MAC if this had happened sooner...it was killing me!!It doesn't matter how good the makeup you do is, it was all about numbers,I've been a longtime Mac nut before working for the company and I dont recall ever feeling pressured in the beginning to buy stuff, now its just adding liner and gloss to lippie...WELCOME BACK ARTISTRY!!!

Yeah, our MRO said they've lost alot of wonderful artist because of it. You still have to make your goal but AUS is no more.

calbear

Quote:
Are you serious??? That's crazy. My MRO said it's company wide. I don't know why they are waiting. Our MRO loves AUS, she wants us to still call them in.
lol.gif

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! Hold your horses (my momma's old saying) - we have an emergency meeting sat morning now. Just got a phone call.

jpohrer

I am in MAC 3 times a month, and buy 1-2 items each time I go in. Am I messing up my favorite MA's IPT and AUS by frequent, small purchases? Should I go less frequently and make bigger purchases?

calbear

well, yes - under the old system. She probably appreciates your loyalty to her and you are helping her total goal numbers but small purchases did hurt under the old system (well like you can see in this thread some areas are still under that system but it seems to be rolling out slowly)