Real Chance of Love

PuterChick

I LOVE Real!!! There's just sumthin' 'bout him........
drools.gif

benzito_714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennah
I'm kinda jealous of Real's hair. It's so luscious.

i know right. i just look at in awe.

carandru

Girl, any chick foolish enough to try to get with either of these dude... whew, may the lord be w/ you on that one.

But I guess if Flavor flav can have women fighting over him, then anyone can.

malteze_bubbleg

he has better hair than me!!!!lol

but yeah when it comes to the show....its entertainment...i love watching it cos its funny!!!!

chocolategoddes

Oh, my lord!
This show is so confusing. Half the time I barely know which girl goes for which guy and how the guy can switch girls and which girl wants to go with Real but is stuck with Chance then switches to Real and Chance switches to another girl but she still wants Real and blah blah blah!!!!!

And they gave the girls some of the dumbest names EVER!
How you gonna be all like:
"Oh, Cornfed, you're sexy..."
"Bay Bay Bay, I love you!"
"Ooooh, So Hood, you look so good!"

But of course I'll still watch it. :/

aleksis210

I tried watching the first episode and I couldn't even watch the whole thing...first of all it's so boring, second of all god bless any fool that would even want these two...idiots...I still think 'Frank'(The Entertainer) should have gotten his own show, he's hilarious!

d n d

Whats up with those outfits the boys wear? At times Real kinda reminds me of Prince! Kinda scary!!!

Anyway, I only watch this show for comedic value cause it sure doesn't have any real purpose. I think the boys are using this as a stair step for their career in the music industry, kinda of how New York did to boost her career in acting.

Idk, I may be wrong. They boys may really be looking for LOOVVEE.

Dreama

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
Anyway, I only watch this show for comedic value cause it sure doesn't have any real purpose.

Yep, same here. I watch it from time to time if nothing else is on.

Divinity

Lame. Real's hair isn't reason enough to watch the show that has a girl nicknamed MILF....come on MILF? Even Flav chose better names.

Rennah

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
Whats up with those outfits the boys wear? At times Real kinda reminds me of Prince! Kinda scary!!!

Anyway, I only watch this show for comedic value cause it sure doesn't have any real purpose. I think the boys are using this as a stair step for their career in the music industry, kinda of how New York did to boost her career in acting.

Idk, I may be wrong. They boys may really be looking for LOOVVEE.

I think you're right. There's no way they are really looking for love in this bunch of women.
They are using this show for publicity!

It's still fun to watch! :p

V2LUCKY

Well I'm a big "_____ of love" reality show whore but something about this show just rubs me the wrong way. I think the guys (well mostly Chance) are rude and a bit degrading to these women, I know it's his personality but it just bothers me. Anyways....
Spoiler alert....
I'm so glad So Hood went home, I could not stand her, she was annoying as hell and next needs to be Lusty, she's scary!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
I'm so glad So Hood went home, I could not stand her, she was annoying as hell and next needs to be Lusty, she's scary!

OMG! That girl is so dirty. My husband's friend use to mess with her. Just watching her made me cringe.

glassy girl

Who gave these guys there own show so i can shoot them haha jk. I find myself watching it sometimes but then i can't handel it so i change it. I use to love them on I Love New York but not 4 there own show.

NubianHoneii

Chance is cute ... but real, well any guy with longer and better hair then I gets the "to the left to the left" treatment in my book.

But, Vh1 has become a channel of fake reality and relationships that last until NEXT season when so and so is looking for the next "5 minute of fame" seeker.

Also makes a lot of woman on both sides of the spectrum look really, really, desperate, dumb, or (dare I say it) ghetto.

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianHoneii
Chance is cute ... but real, well any guy with longer and better hair then I gets the "to the left to the left" treatment in my book.

But, Vh1 has become a channel of fake reality and relationships that last until NEXT season when so and so is looking for the next "5 minute of fame" seeker.

Also makes a lot of woman on both sides of the spectrum look really, really, desperate, dumb, or (dare I say it) ghetto.

I am hating on his hair myself. While I'm confessing Chance is kinda sexy to me too, like I could creep with him, but I would be embarassed to be seen in public with him!

astronaut

LOL LOL LOL just watched this and milf looks like Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta on Bravo.

LOL LOL LOL

And I like Real's hair. It's gorgeous lol.