Real Chance of Love

bama_beauty

VH1 has been so successful with all the other whatever of love shows why not do one for those two knuckle heads. I do wonder if Boston will ever get a show....

chocolategoddes

^^^ MR. BOSTON? blech.

I wouldn't be surprised if girls actually auditioned, though.
potential fame will make you do crazy things.
i think Heather from ROL should get her own show. OR LACY?!?!?!

Rennah

I agree, the theme song is catchy!

That chick Lusty was kinda scary.

Who are your favorite & least favorite girls on the show?

I don't like Kiki... she was just MEAN!
I like KO... she seems cool.
Bubbles has a few screws loose. lol!

...Mr. Boston? Hahaha! 12 Pack & Heat would get their own show first.

CantAffordMAC

KiKi is annoying. Lusty was kind of psycho but I knew she'd get elminated. She really does have that "psycho" air about her. Bubbles is dumb but kind of cute. KO is fine, except shes emotional and also, when she gets upset her voice has the SAME high pitched weird tone....its really annoying

Cornfed is adorable. Milf is....older. LOL. I cant imagine her staying long because she seems cool now, but in the end they are not going to want such an older lady. Meatball is cute but very quiet

And the rest...I dont remember their names lol

Ms.Matashi

I want to see that show so bad but the cable company I'm with (northland communications) does not have VH1. Maybe when I move back home after school.

MsChrys79

I like this show even though it's stupid... Real's hair is sooo pretty but both Real and chance look really feminine/ metrosexual. even their other brother looks like that... real is rather handsome though, and all the girls are trashy or airheads to me... just my opinion....