recommend a face exfoliator

makeup_queen81

i am looking for a good exfoliator for my face that i can get at the drugstore..can anyone help me please
th_dunno.gif

kisou

I use St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. I've used it for years and its always worked great!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisou
I use St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. I've used it for years and its always worked great!

Ditto!

Not drugstore..but the best exfoliator I've ever used is Lush's Ocean Salt. It's AMAZING. Baby smooth skin
tong.gif

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Ditto!

Not drugstore..but the best exfoliator I've ever used is Lush's Ocean Salt. It's AMAZING. Baby smooth skin
tong.gif

I think i will have to try the LUSH one..just because i've always wanted to try their products and i'm going outta town and they have a LUSH store there

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Ditto!

tong.gif

I really like this too...But at $35 for a 8oz it was killing me...But it is Fabulous!!

TangoMT

I really like Queen Helene's Oatmeal and Honey scrub! It's creamy with small grains that feel almost like sand, soft on the skin yet you can still feel that it's working. Plus it smells delicious, like cookies!

It's not drugstore, but Lush's Angels on Bare Skin is one of my all-time favorites. One of the only products I've ever used that I can honestly say I didn't feel the need for moisturizer afterwards. I love to use this at night before bed, the lavender smell is just so relaxing!

Kuuipo

Olay Regenerist microdermabrasion/peel kit. Its crystal exfoliators that don't scratch and after scrubbing, add the glycolic acid activator and mix it in your face-it warms and makes a thick foam and then a gel. Wait a few minutes and wash off. The next couple days your skin will exfoliate really well with a wash cloth. Love the stuff, takes years off and makes my skin look really really new. When I took a friend to get a professional peel they shaved her face first (another exfoliant) so I do that too. It makes for a much more even, luminous complexion.

MAChostage

What type of skin do you have? I think that really makes a difference in which kind you choose, but I have combo skin and I use Phisoderm's Nuturing Facial Polish. I believe this one to be suitable for pretty much any skin. The Phisoderm line is actually the best line I've used to date. They've got something for everyone.

Blueeyesangel18

Quote:

Another vote for St. Ive's, my all time fave
greengrin.gif

ClaireAvril

i like st ives apricot scrub.. didn't know there was an olive oil one.. i love olive oil anything. i am going to check that one out.

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
What type of skin do you have? I think that really makes a difference in which kind you choose, but I have combo skin and I use Phisoderm's Nuturing Facial Polish. I believe this one to be suitable for pretty much any skin. The Phisoderm line is actually the best line I've used to date. They've got something for everyone.

i have horrible skin.....its dry and oily, but i don't have acne....but my skin is really sensitive it usually will turn red when i use facial treatments

xladydragon

St Ive's apricot - invigorating
It has little sand thingys in it, and leaves my skin sooooo smooth! And it doesn't dry my skin out if I leave it on for more than a minute. Other face washes makes my eyelids all flaky if I leave it on for too long

Pushpa

honestly buy some brown sugar add a little honey and olive oil in a bowl and scrub away
greengrin.gif
done this for years and years and years and i looooove how it smells, tastes and feels

GlamQueen21

Pond's Fresh Start Exfoliator is love!! I should start using that daily. I also love using Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Scrub. I use that 3 times a week.