recommend a face exfoliator

Lauren1981

st. ives apricot scrub and/or the microdermabrasion scrub. i like the micro scrub because it's very gentle and gets the job done
yes.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Pond's Fresh Start Daily Exfoliating Cleanser,,,I have used it for over 2 years and I love it

Here are a few reviews Makeupalley Product Reviews of Ponds Fresh Start Daily Exfoliating Cleanser[/quot

i have gone to every HEB..walmart, walgreens etc to find this and none of them have it..lol

get online to find which drugstore may carry it. i use a certain brand of witchhazel on my face but i couldn't find it in 2 walmarts, 3 walgreens, and a cvs (i was pissed) but i got on drugstore.com to find out which drugstore carried it.
hope that helps

AlliSwan

Clean and Clear In-Shower facial (or something like that) it heats up and you leave it on for a few minutes while you finish washing your hair or whatever, then as you rinse it off you gently massage the scrubby grains over your skin. It's amazing and lasts forever!

gingin501

I use Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar and baking soda! Works great for me!

I work up a good lather from the dove Beauty Bar in my hands and then sprinkle some baking soda onto my hand. About a tablespoon sized amount will be enough to exfoliate your face. Then I rub my hands together until the lather and baking soda are mix together. It should form a thick paste kind of like toothpaste. I use my fingertips to rub the paste onto my skin in circular motion. The longer you rub, the more the paste will exfoliate and clean your skin. Rinse off the paste using warm water. Continue rinsing until the baking soda paste can no longer be seen on your skin.