• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***Requested Tutorial (purple/pink)***

Patricia

love this! i'd like to know exactly what did you use one your face before you did the eyes, thanks

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
love this! i'd like to know exactly what did you use one your face before you did the eyes, thanks

Oh! Usually I dont list foundations cus everyone is a different shade, but I used :

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC35
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35 as well.

Thats it
smiles.gif

Hope this helps.

pichima

OMG your eyes and eyebrows are to die for!
excellent tut, wondeful colours... btw, I LOVE love nectar^^

smiles.gif

Brittni

Gorgeous blend of the eye colors! And wow, that mascara REALLY works on your lashes hey! lol. Just wondering why you went with that lip color though...?

jetplanesex

Loves it! I just purchased Nylon and have been using it as my highlight for EVERYTHING... I love it. Before that I always used shroom and I never thought of using them together. I'll have to try that.

Taghyra

OMG!! I love it... I just don't get why bright colors like these don't show on my skin for some reason =[

pepper_mint2

love the look on u.One q though, how do u take such a clear shot of our eyes...always fail to take a picture of my eyes, the camera seems to always eat the colour up