• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***Requested Tutorial (purple/pink)***

Bootyliciousx

Beautfiul
winks.gif

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Gorgeous blend of the eye colors! And wow, that mascara REALLY works on your lashes hey! lol. Just wondering why you went with that lip color though...?

I chose that color because at the time of the tutorial I didnt have many nude lip colors. Since I did alot of color on the eyes, I wont do colored lips
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYGIRL26
Beautiful, thanks for doing this. By-the-way? What camera do you use your pic's are so clear.

I use the Canon Powershot A560, I absolutly love it. Its a bit chunky but it takes the best pics (I've had 3 diff camaras prior to this one in 2 years). Best thing is, that its only $150 at Bestbuy.com HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taghyra
OMG!! I love it... I just don't get why bright colors like these don't show on my skin for some reason =[

Hi! What base are you using to prime your lids? I use 2 sometimes, UDPP and then shadesticks. Or UDPP and a paint pot. Then Ill apply my shadow w/ a dense brush so I can get good color payoff. HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_mint2
love the look on u.One q though, how do u take such a clear shot of our eyes...always fail to take a picture of my eyes, the camera seems to always eat the colour up

The only way I can take a good clear shot of my eyes is by:
1. I hold the camara w/ both hands the farthest away from my face.
2. I zoom in on my eye
3. Make sure the Macro setting (the one w/ the lil flower) is on.
4. Click
smiles.gif

I found that putting the camara too close to my eye will make the flash wash away all the color and claraty of the picture. HtH
smiles.gif

Thanks to everyone who replied to this! I did make the tutorial w/ parrot. Im just putting it together and it should be up maybe in a few hours or so.

smiles.gif

Taghyra

I use Aquatique from Lancome
ssad.gif
my problem also is that at the end of trying something everything kind of blends together and it just looks like I have one color
ssad.gif

This is me, so you can have an idea of my skin complexion...
m_c4a89f8fd495603b43f59c2c87b35173.jpg

Aww I see you're Mexican... I'm Puerto Rican, I just wasn't blessed with a sun kissed looking skin **cries**

Gracias por la ayuda =]

glamdoll

Quote:
I use Aquatique from Lancome
ssad.gif
my problem also is that at the end of trying something everything kind of blends together and it just looks like I have one color
ssad.gif

This is me, so you can have an idea of my skin complexion...
m_c4a89f8fd495603b43f59c2c87b35173.jpg

Aww I see you're Mexican... I'm Puerto Rican, I just wasn't blessed with a sun kissed looking skin **cries**

Gracias por la ayuda =]

Oh really? Aquatique as a base i dont like it at all. I work for Lancome and I dont like that base at all. Its weird texture and drying. Try a shadestick from MAC or Urban Decays Primer Potion.

Ojala esto te ayude un poco
smiles.gif

Taghyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll
Oh really? Aquatique as a base i dont like it at all. I work for Lancome and I dont like that base at all. Its weird texture and drying. Try a shadestick from MAC or Urban Decays Primer Potion.

Ojala esto te ayude un poco
smiles.gif

Aw really!?? I didn't know any better, I never used a base before, the same concealer I used under my eyes I would use it on my lids too and that was it.

Acabe de llegar de MAC y no habia leido esto
ssad.gif
Definitivamente lo voy a comprar la proxima vez que vaya.

After I get it I'll try this look!

Thanks so much
smiles.gif

glamdoll

Quote:
Aw really!?? I didn't know any better, I never used a base before, the same concealer I used under my eyes I would use it on my lids too and that was it.

Acabe de llegar de MAC y no habia leido esto
ssad.gif
Definitivamente lo voy a comprar la proxima vez que vaya.

After I get it I'll try this look!

Thanks so much
smiles.gif

Aw
ssad.gif
Next time you go ask the MA to show you the shadesticks, or the paintpots. Those are really good bases.

Ojala te ayude, y con una brocha densa el color saldra mas vibrante
smiles.gif

Lizzie

Your lashes are siiiiiiiick! I WISH my eyelashes were half as long and thick as yours.
Nice tut.