Revlon ColorBust Lip Butter

Gorgeous40

I know this is an old thread, but I just want to add my 2 cents! I love lip butters too. They are very hydrating on my lips and have nice colors! I am currently stuck on Creme Brûlée and Fig Jam, but I think I'm gonna scoop up more cool toned colors soon.

ElectricLady

I tried my first Color Whisper yesterday and liked it. Now, I wanna try a Lip Butter. I was reluctant with both since I know they're not supposed to be super pigmented, but I was pleasantly surprised with the Color Whisper. just watching a crystalis007 video and she gave some good suggestions for lip butters, so I'll probably check them out on Monday.

DeeDee2013

I know this is an old thread, but I just want to add my 2 cents! I love lip butters too. They are very hydrating on my lips and have nice colors! I am currently stuck on Creme Brûlée and Fig Jam, but I think I'm gonna scoop up more cool toned colors soon.
We like the same shades. The Creme Brulee is what I reach for on those days when I'm running quick errands or relaxing around the house. Honey Dulce is another great shade you must have.

ElectricLady

I bought Raspberry Pie last night... it's crazy how pigmented it is! I like it better than the Color Whisper I bought. But RP must be the hot color because I had to go to two different stores to find it and I bought the last one.

Gorgeous40

I like it better than Color Whispers too. I haven't even seen Raspberry Pie in the store near me. Now I am going to have to hunt it down to check it out! LOL!

rabideloise

I can't believe how addicted I am to these stupid things. I have 8 of them...Peach Parfait, Pink Lemonade, Berry Smoothie, Cherry Tart, Tutti Frutti, Gumdrop, Lollipop, and Sweet Tart. I find the best place to buy them is the grocery store.

AniBEE

I love the new finish I just wish my lip could handel the higher mint content of the formula of these. >_<

MissTT

I bought Shameless on Halloween. It's still sitting in the bag with the Reese's. I feel like I don't need it, but DeeDee's pic is so pretty.

sagehen

I bought Shameless on Halloween. It's still sitting in the bag with the Reese's. I feel like I don't need it, but DeeDee's pic is so pretty.
Let's try to wear ours tomorrow - and, HOW do leave Reese's in the bag, because I am not able. Tell me this secret.

MissTT

The Reese's are in the bag b/c I'm currently working on the Twizzlers. (Plus we already ate the other bag of peanut butter cups.) I'm trying to be good b/c when that bag is opened they will be devoured. Unfortunately the man will go hog jaws on them like he did the last bag and I'll only get a few. I should bring them to work.

Gorgeous40

Revlon is BOGO1/2 at Rite Aide this week so I got Pink Truffle for me and Juicy Papaya for my daughter. I couldn't find the matte lip pencil at all!!!

Mayanas

Revlon is BOGO1/2 at Rite Aide this week so I got Pink Truffle for me and Juicy Papaya for my daughter. I couldn't find the matte lip pencil at all!!!
This sunday start 40%
clapping.gif

Latest posts