RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

glambition

This collection was so disappointing. The packaging is very cheapy feeling, and the actual products not even worth it. The CCB looks exactly like shell. The lipsticks are exactly like something MAC already has. Really the only thing that REALLY stuck out to me was the RiRi Woo lipglass and the PLW lip liners.

pinkpaint

This collection was so disappointing. The packaging is very cheapy feeling, and the actual products not even worth it. The CCB looks exactly like shell. The lipsticks are exactly like something MAC already has. Really the only thing that REALLY stuck out to me was the RiRi Woo lipglass and the PLW lip liners.
Noooooo! Aww man, this is so disappointing. MAC could have done so much with this and it's just one dupe after the other. And now that I know the packaging is cheap I'm likely gonna skip. Might as well pick up my Riri Woo now and grab Cyber or Smoked Purple in a couple months.

MACina

Oh no....that sucks!
ssad.gif

I don' t get why a lot of the Rihanna stuff is so "perm-ish"
th_dunno.gif

Addict4MAC

I think all of her items are inspired by her favorite MAC items. That's the only thing I can think of. Even still she could have thrown in some original items. But I guess with her busy schedule she really can't be as hands on. I feel as though she said "MAC here's a list of my fave stuff now change the formula a bit and add my signature on it."
th_dunno.gif

aradhana

i wish i had bought the blush this time around...i forgot about the special packaging -- i don't want it!!! i kind of like the plain black/clear package.

Addict4MAC

TBH, I'm actually okay with knowing some of, if not all, of these items are dupes to the perm range. That means if I'm not able to BU from the actual RiRi collection, at least I can get something damn near identical to it from the perm range. No stalking Evilbay or praying someone throws it in the Clearance bin. As my name suggests I love me some MAC. Although I strongly dislike the way the summer launch was handled on their part, I'm in the boat with those that will be coming back for more.

As of right now I want everything. And in all honesty, do we really expect MAC to produce a mass amount of actual rose gold packages for this collection? Although we can all bet they will make a huge profit because Rihanna's name and brand are on it but still I'm sure MAC doesn't want to put too much money into using real rose gold materials.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*My list so far...*~*

RiRi Woo (lipstick & lipglass)
Talk That Talk
RRW liner (2)
TTT liner
Barbados Girl
Heaux (2, if repromoted)
Nude (Maybe??)

Debbs

OT, has anyone tried the " sorta kinda" new perfume by Rihanna called "Nude"? I sampled it in-store and while I haven't bought it yet I actually do prefer it much better than her first one.

pinkpaint

As of right now I want everything. And in all honesty, do we really expect MAC to produce a mass amount of actual rose gold packages for this collection? Although we can all bet they will make a huge profit because Rihanna's name and brand are on it but still I'm sure MAC doesn't want to put too much money into using real rose gold materials.
I mean, I was expecting shiny, gold plastic, which could has been cute if they really tried, but can easily look cheap. I never saw the Making Pretty collection in person but it had rose gold accents. I'm guessing it was actual metal, though.

Addict4MAC

I mean, I was expecting shiny, gold plastic, which could has been cute if they really tried, but can easily look cheap. I never saw the Making Pretty collection in person but it had rose gold accents. I'm guessing it was actual metal, though.
Yea, I would prefer something like that instead of all around cheap plastic.

destine2grow

I hope this time there will not be a waiting room! So far my list consist of TTT l/s & l/l RRW l/g & l/l BG luster drops I have to see swatches of the 2nd quad and GGG blush before I commit to those items.

Lipstickdiva420

The lipstick I've been waiting for
pompom.gif
This collection will have Special Packaging
** some of these might be in the holiday collection not fall collection
(will update when we find out more)

Lipsticks
- RiRi Woo - cool red (retro matte)
- Talk That Talk - Dark Plum (retro matte)
- Who's that chick- Midtone Orange w/frost
- Nude - Cool Nude Cream

Lipglass
- Riri Woo

ProLongwear Lip Pencil
- Riri Woo - cool red
- Talk That Talk - dark plum

2 Eyeshadow Quads
Quad 1
- Copperplate eyeshadow
- A Dirty cool Champagne color
- A Black with Silver Pearl color
- A Dirty Black Charcoal color

Quad 2
- Woodwinked eyeshadow
- A bright bronze Gold color
- A soft Peach color
- A chocolate Bronze color

Barbados Girl Lustre Drops

Blush Duo
-Hibiscus Kiss

Blush
-Girl Gone Good

Cream Color Base
-Diamonds Cream Color Base

Liquid Last Liner
- Point Black liquid last liner

Mascara
- Gigablack Extended Play mascara

Brows
- Deep Brunette Veluxe Brow
- Deep Dark Brunette Veluxe Brow

Lashes

Brush
- 187SE

This is just a preliminary list of what is going to be in the fall collection
Thank to Erine for this info
Thanks Erine for the info!! my list will be
rrw
ttt
rrw lipglass (maybe) not much of a fan of red lipgloss
both lip pencils
barbados girl lustre drops bu
quad 1( maybe)
quad2
ggg
187se

luvlydee

Oh poo :-( Thanks for the info!
I think they may be referring to the fact that there are two upcoming collections in which to buy RiRi products from.:dunno: *fingers crossed* I think all of her items are inspired by her favorite MAC items. That's the only thing I can think of. Even still she could have thrown in some original items. But I guess with her busy schedule she really can't be as hands on. I feel as though she said "MAC here's a list of my fave stuff now change the formula a bit and add my signature on it.":dunno:
Mac said she was very involved with in the process and tested everything on her friends. But after reading about this blush im not so sure because she has a best friend who looks about nc50-ish? And clearly that bronze side of the blush was not gonna work.

bajandoc86

I am not gonna lie, I will be partaking in the madness.

My wanted list:
TTT l/s & l/l
RiRi Woo l/l & Lipglass
187 brush (MAYBE)

Latest posts