RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

miss0annette

th_wiggle2.gif
Hey everyone! Time to join this thread. lol

So far I'm eyeing the Riri Woo Lipglass and Quad #2. I hope the quality of the quads are decent.

Naughtyp

So far I only plan on getting RRW lipstick lipglass and lipliner. TTT might be too dark for my taste but I need more swatches to help me decide. maybe one of the blushes for packaging... prob not tho!

destine2grow

I pray to god that there is no waiting room, but I think I would rather be in the waiting room then being trampled by customers or the yelling,screaming and skipping. Either way I plan on buying online. 
Yeah I agree because all hell will break loose if a heaux try to knock me down! I guess I can handle another 4hr waiting room! Only for TTT!

erine1881

wonder what will be the difference between TTT and Nightmoth...
The formula alone makes them different.
Debbs! Your new avatar is great! I'm glad to see Barbados Girl Lustre Drops is coming back since I missed out on it.  Although I think it looked better suited for summer.  Oh well, I'll get it and have it for next summer.  I see Hibiscus Kiss is back but I already bought it.  I wish I had waited for the special packaging.  What's this GGG blush?  What color is it?  I also assumed all products would be WOC friendly.  I guess we'll see.  
BGGG's WN is Coppertone Rev. if that helps.
I pray to god that there is no waiting room, but I think I would rather be in the waiting room then being trampled by customers or the yelling,screaming and skipping. Either way I plan on buying online. 
I'm sure there will be.
I definitely do not need another smoked purple lol But Cyber looks like a good choice.
I do! It's one of my all time favorite colours!

valkolak

I'm excited! The magpie in me is like "Oooh, shiny gold packaging!" but then I hope it doesn't just end up looking gaudy. I'll buy regardless, though lol. I want the CCB to be a multi-color shimmer, like an actual diamond. But, if it's gold toned, I'll still be all over it. Just no more silver-toned. Most excited for TTT. Love a good vampy lip and now I'm glad I haven't picked up Cyber or Smoked Purple. At first, I thought the quads sounded boring but they could be nice if the quality is there. Wonder what the blush will be? I think it would have been cool if she had done a blush duo with a bright coral/pink side and then like a purple/berry side. Or maybe a blush ombre to show the "Good Girl Gone Bad" transition. Just me over-thinking stuff lol. Also, gonna finally get Riri Woo.
Yes!! That would be so perfect. Come to think of it if it ends up not being that way I still need to find a product that is.

valkolak

This collection was so disappointing. The packaging is very cheapy feeling, and the actual products not even worth it. The CCB looks exactly like shell. The lipsticks are exactly like something MAC already has. Really the only thing that REALLY stuck out to me was the RiRi Woo lipglass and the PLW lip liners.
Oh no! Sucks about the packaging because that is actually what I was most excited for. :/