RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

DMcG9

Although I know it probably won't, I need RiRi Boy to make a comeback any time in the near future....actually, more like yester-year. I use mine less and less dreading the inevitable day it runs out.....as if I don't have a million and one other lipsticks to go through, but ya'll know what I'm trying to say
I feel the same way. I don't want to invest in Up the Amp when it's done, I just want RRB to live forever.

mad4mattes

Yeah I was totally into trying Up the Amp prior to RRB's release as I've never owned it, but to me it just seems to pale in comparison to RRB now....*le sigh*

Candycoatedclos

MAC Heaux topped with Modern Lure lipglass. Oh how I love this lipstick!

Candycoatedclos

Your second tube? Wow? It must one of your everyday shades. I would like to see a Heaux l/s, l/s, and a liquid matte formula too. Wishful thinking I know.
th_drool.gif
Yes!!! Anytime I need to go out I throw on heaux. I love berries and reds on me. And I would buy 15,000 backups if they made it into a liquid lip! Omgggggg

Vandekamp

Anyone had any additional thoughts on the Milani mattes that were dupes for Heaux, Riri Boy and BGRR (I think)
I got the dupe for RiRi Boy and BGRR. I like them. Of course I also have two RRB. For a drugstore brand I think this LE collection was really nice. It was very limited and very hard to find. You would have had better luck trying to find a needle in a Haystack.

Candycoatedclos

Quote:Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I got the dupe for RiRi Boy and BGRR. I like them. Of course I also have two RRB. For a drugstore brand I think this LE collection was really nice. It was very limited and very hard to find. You would have had better luck trying to find a needle in a Haystack.

I might be getting rid of my back up set of the Milani dupes so wanted to check here first!

Way too much product and not enough time!

Vandekamp

I might be getting rid of my back up set of the Milani dupes so wanted to check here first!

There was someone in this thread that was looking for it. I'll try to find her.

Vandekamp

@emberdarling and @novocainedreams both were looking for the Milani dupes.