RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Howards End

Idk, I don't really want anymore RiRi Cremesheens, maybe Amplified? Rihanna's lipsticks really need to stay matte imo. I think Cremesheen Heaux will be gorgeous but if this is all leading to (cringe) a Lustre TTT nooooo

LouGarner

The new Heaux is perm!
nanaparty.gif
no need to rush and buy it. you can b2m for perm lippies right?

Mizani

Since yesterday was the 4th, I was feeling patriotic and wanted to put on a red lipstick. Busted out Riri Woo for the first time in ages. This color really is pretty. Such a vibrant red and love that retro matte finish! :)

Vandekamp

Since yesterday was the 4th, I was feeling patriotic and wanted to put on a red lipstick. Busted out Riri Woo for the first time in ages. This color really is pretty. Such a vibrant red and love that retro matte finish! :)
I agree. I love RiRi Woo. I wore All Fired Up yesterday. It too is a gorgeous color. I wish Mac would create more vibrant colors like they did in 2013.

dcarrington

Heaux with heroine liner as a base. I'm obsessed! I need to somehow find a backup now.

I just did this combo today for the first time. I didn't care too much for heaux....UNTIL NOW!!! OMG!!!! I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE IT!! So now begins my search for a BU. ugh. It becomes the PERFECT berry color with heroine l/l. And finding this pic with the same combo just confirms it. I neeeeeeddd a BU!! D for Danger is cool but the retro matte finish on Heaux takes it to another level for me.

montREALady

I just did this combo today for the first time. I didn't care too much for heaux....UNTIL NOW!!! OMG!!!! I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE IT!! So now begins my search for a BU. ugh. It becomes the PERFECT berry color with heroine l/l. And finding this pic with the same combo just confirms it. I neeeeeeddd a BU!! D for Danger is cool but the retro matte finish on Heaux takes it to another level for me.
Love Heaux, my fav. But I don't need anything to boost it, love it on it's own. I'll try this combo though.

Latest posts