RiRi Viva Glam 2014

MrsRabbit88

The lipglass looks beautiful, but the lipstick scares me a little. I wanted to buy it online, but I think I'll have to swatch it at the store first.

MooseMoose

I don't like the lipstick on T, but her swatches aren't usually accurate imo. Still going to purchase both, and the holiday VG set. Very excited!

Miwa

Quote: Originally Posted by Allsweetinlife
http://stureplan.se/bloggar/linda/2014/08/30/ett-lappstift-helt-i-min-smak

I love this lipstick !!!
love.gif

smileyt06

I hope when MAC releases tomorrow online they have free overnight shipping if not then I will be waiting till Wed

jepooh05

It has been love at first sight with Rhianna 2. I've been telling my friends to check it out, because it's going to be amazing. They don't share my enthusiasm but that's okay I got enough for everyone

gina12345

Didn't like the color whatsoever, same with the first viva glam color
I have liked almost all of the Viva Glams except #2 and this last Rhianna one- the mauve brown one. I do not think that it will be flattering on most and will not bring a lot of money to the HIV/AIDS foundation. I think it should have been something a little more universally flattering

Vandekamp

Didn't like the color whatsoever, same with the first viva glam color
I bought the color that came out in January too. It's pretty but I have not worn it out of the house. I would rather put Ruby Woo on first.
blush-anim-cl.gif
At least the money went to a good cause.