RiRi Viva Glam 2014

Addict4MAC

I hope it's a great color!
I was just saying in the holiday thread that Rihanna is bringing MAC way too much revenue to kick her to the curb just yet. And if she is bringing a lot of money to MAC she will definitely get a lot of money to the MAC AIDS fund. So it works.

I have a strong feeling that her lippie might be RRW because its so universal. But then again, IIRC all Viva Glam lippies start with Viva Glam. Viva Glam RiRi Woo is it bit much. So maybe they will introduce a new shade.

Msgyal

I was just saying in the holiday thread that Rihanna is bringing MAC way too much revenue to kick her to the curb just yet. And if she is bringing a lot of money to MAC she will definitely get a lot of money to the MAC AIDS fund. So it works. I have a strong feeling that her lippie might be RRW because its so universal. But then again, IIRC all Viva Glam lippies start with Viva Glam. Viva Glam RiRi Woo is it bit much. So maybe they will introduce a new shade.
I hope that they do introduce a new color.

Audrey C

I was just saying in the holiday thread that Rihanna is bringing MAC way too much revenue to kick her to the curb just yet. And if she is bringing a lot of money to MAC she will definitely get a lot of money to the MAC AIDS fund. So it works.

I have a strong feeling that her lippie might be RRW because its so universal. But then again, IIRC all Viva Glam lippies start with Viva Glam. Viva Glam RiRi Woo is it bit much. So maybe they will introduce a new shade.
I don't think it will be RRW because that's been available through much of 2013 and many of her fans will already have snapped that up. With a new shade, they get to sell that to everyone, both those who buy VG lippies in order to support AIDS research and those who love RiRi.

Addict4MAC

I don't think it will be RRW because that's been available through much of 2013 and many of her fans will already have snapped that up. With a new shade, they get to sell that to everyone, both those who buy VG lippies in order to support AIDS research and those who love RiRi.
That's true!

ChosenOne

Although I didn't give a damn about the RiRi Hearts MAC collections, I'm glad to see she is doing a VG! My biggest complaint about the collections she did this year was that usually when a celebrity collaborates with MAC, it's for VG, which is a great cause. When Rihanna's collections came out and those lipsticks sold out so quickly, all I could think was, "Imagine how much money she could've helped MAC raise for their AIDS fund???" I kind of looked at the fact that she made separate collections instead of doing a VG as pretty money-grubbing. Guess the universe heard my complaints. Kudos to Rihanna for doing a VG! If it's a nice color, I will certainly buy it!

deadSAVVY

AGAIN?! Sheesh, did we not get enough Rihanna in 2013? No disrespect to her fans, but I'd have liked to have seen a different celebrity this year.
This! I was looking for a new face but MAC is just hungry and Rihanna seems to be making them some mad $$ . Atleast this time around it will go towards a good cause!

Serenityy

Oh boy here we go again...
ohboy.gif

I look forward to this but I don't want the chaos that comes with getting RiRi stuff.

nudibelle

im guessin its riri woo
thats just too popular, all the girls i know just rant for that red
i know that i was going to back it up once the winter collection dropped

we havent had a nude since gaga right?
im wearing viva glam 2 today and i forgot how much i loved it

Copperhead

I think it should be a different color than RiRi Woo. So many people have RiRi Woo already that the possibility is there that MAC won't make as much money as they possibly could with a different color.

I mean it's been released like 4 times already right? And some people have bought it all 4 times it was released so why would they want to buy another? I mean I know it's a great shade and surely it's my fave red but really?

sss215

Maybe a deep dark color, kind of like TTT but not a retro matte and maybe more purple. I don't think any of the Viva Glams have been on the dark side.

Copperhead

Maybe a deep dark color, kind of like TTT but not a retro matte and maybe more purple. I don't think any of the Viva Glams have been on the dark side.
Oh yeah, if it's anything in the purple family or a deep dark color sales will surely go through the roof.

MissTT

Although I didn't give a damn about the RiRi Hearts MAC collections, I'm glad to see she is doing a VG! My biggest complaint about the collections she did this year was that usually when a celebrity collaborates with MAC, it's for VG, which is a great cause. When Rihanna's collections came out and those lipsticks sold out so quickly, all I could think was, "Imagine how much money she could've helped MAC raise for their AIDS fund???" I kind of looked at the fact that she made separate collections instead of doing a VG as pretty money-grubbing. Guess the universe heard my complaints. Kudos to Rihanna for doing a VG! If it's a nice color, I will certainly buy it!
You see RiRi as money-grubbing or MAC? I would say MAC b/c they are the ones who wanted the multiple campaigns w/ her. I doubt she demanded that. And trust when I say that MAC profited more than Rihanna.

I'm thinking it won't be RRW since many people already own the shade. It's gotta be something new. I was wanting this to be over...

SandyCervix

Nicki's 2nd color didnt even last the whole year- Im going to be eternally heartbroken that I missed out on getting a backup.....I know there's a decent amount of ppl who arent too crazy about Nicki, but I was really hoping she would get the red carpet treatment from MAC with a full collection launch and special packaging. IMO next year's shade better NOT be Riri Woo... that would just be sad. I am glad she's doing the VG thing though. The way MAC is going she will probably hold it down for 2015 too...

MACina

Oh yeah, if it's anything in the purple family or a deep dark color sales will surely go through the roof.

Quote: Originally Posted by kalexis08

I'm so excited for this lip color! I'm hoping for a purple lip color!
A purple would be awesome
th_e2cloud9.gif

pinkpaint

Nicki's 2nd color didnt even last the whole year- Im going to be eternally heartbroken that I missed out on getting a backup.....I know there's a decent amount of ppl who arent too crazy about Nicki, but I was really hoping she would get the red carpet treatment from MAC with a full collection launch and special packaging. IMO next year's shade better NOT be Riri Woo... that would just be sad. I am glad she's doing the VG thing though. The way MAC is going she will probably hold it down for 2015 too...
I think they should have given Nicki a collection, too. It would have been really fun, out there colors. Maybe they will eventually.

I really don't know what they will do for RiRi Viva Glam. I mean, after Riri Boy and TTT, and then Punk Couture, I don't know if they need to put out another purple (don't throw rocks! lol). We've had enough RiRi Woo. I think anyone who wants it has got it (or several) already. I'm thinking a pink. She does seem to be fond of Pervette.