Riverhead, NY CCO (Tanger Outlet Center I & II)

angrymissy

Did a mini haul yesterday there.

They have a lot of fluidlines, shadesticks and blushes. I picked up Rich Ground. They had MAC Full coverage foundation, Hyperreal Foundation and the stick foundation in varying colors. Limited eyeshadow selection (I got Knight Divine though). No pigments this time (last time i got vanilla). Lots of brushes. Good selection of lipsticks and lipglasses.

They still have holiday sets from the past 2 years, and they have the tailormade sets (including brush sets). All in all, it was worth the trip out to the East End of Long Island!

MsButterfli

Riverhead, LI at Tanger Outlet Mall CCO

well today i made a venture out to the tip of Long Island and tripped and fell into the Cosmetics Company Store. they had some nice eyeshadows, couple of older ones im assuming because of the aqua colored casings. They also had some CCB's and i figured id pick up one since ive never tried em before. They also had the Patternmaker brush sets, the green and the purple one. Figured Id pick up the set with the foundation brushes in it. Great way for me to try out brushes and see which ones im gonna get in full size. Also they had a bunch of the Holiday 04 sets with the aqua brushes, cosmetics bag and 2 palettes. Fluidlines, chromeglass, foundations, skin care and even a few Lightful items, c-thru color lipglosses, palettes...i just wish i had more money lol.. It was a nice trip.

Heres the info on the store: Cosmetics Company Store, Tanger Outlet Center, Riverhead NY 11901 516-208-1785. U may be able to call and ask about items, as i was there someone called and the man said he would hold an item for them.

Lata everyone
smiles.gif

Ciara

Re: CCO in Riverhead, LI at Tanger Outlet Mall

Thanks.....I plan to make my way up there sometime in April...waiting for some nice weather.

Sounds like they got some good stuff....

Krasevayadancer

Re: CCO in Riverhead, LI at Tanger Outlet Mall

I went there. I was also pleasantly surprised with their selection. Definitely worth the trip. Also, tanger has a lancome outlet too
smiles.gif

Love Always Ivy

Re: Riverhead, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

i just went today and they didnt have much..... studio fix powder in a few nw shades, no nc shades. i guess the only thing of interest was like a patternmaker lip palette that was in the ornamental stained glass looking gold case and a teal brush set with 2 holiday lip palettes for 84 bucks.

i was sad bc i had wanted to go for so long and i found nothing i wanted.

logan44103

I headed here afterwork..my very first visit to a CCO. Anyhow, they had a bunch of lip palettes, some rare eyeshadows that I have never heard of (i am pretty new to MAC).. They had shadesticks ( i picked up mangomix and shimmermint). Also at the counter they had a few things in baskets. I dug through it and picked up Amber Lights, Soft Brown, Lightshade and Full Flame. The last two shadows, I believe are from the 2004 Technocolor collection. The shadows $10.00 each. Shadesticks are $11.25

SlimSugar

Ive never been to the CCO but I frequent Tangers in LI. Is the store called CCO??

matsubie

has anyone visited lately?

i live in the city so it's either woodbury or tanger.......i'm pretty sure woodbury is a bit closer...but anyone?

dromero

Hello all,
I went today and they had a lot of the holiday sets, including royal assets cool and smokey. They also had a few pigments, Pastorale, Kitchmas, Air-deBlue, and three other colors. Only a handful of shadows, a few shadesticks and a couple of brushes.

matsubie

how's the drive to riverhead? i know it's towards the hamptons so..near the tip of LI...has anyone been there recently?

Dolce

I go to Riverhead every few weeks and the drive depends on where you're coming from. It takes me about 45 minutes on the LIE (you just take the LIE to the last exit) from the Suffolk/Nassau border. You really don't hit the Hamptons traffic because most of that is on Sunrise Hwy. The last time I was at the store I picked up some foundation, lipsticks, brushes, and eyeshadows. They had a good selection.

stacylynne

Riverhead, NY CCO

Has anyone been to the Riverhead, NY CCO?
If so, any good finds. I want to go but want to know if anyone had good luck there before I take a trip.
Thanks...

disastarr

Re: Riverhead, NY CCO

I went on Saturday. There was so much stuff it’s hard for me to remember everything but I’ll try!

Blushes: sunbasque, springsheen, emote, mocha, coppertone, otherwordly, frankly scarlet, trace gold and a few others
Eyeshadow: knight divine, tete-a-tint, cranberry, pen n pink, blanc type, signed, sealed, Alexander mcqueen (either haunting or pagan, can’t remember), mineralize eyeshadow duos in silversmith and earthly riches and about 10 other shadows
Glitter liners and liquid last liners
Mascara: plushlash and a few others
Lipglass: they had about 20 including 3D and chrome glass, hyper chic from stylistics, lip conditioner, 4 tendertones and 3 lip gelees
Lipstick: they had about 15, but I didn’t even look at them
Slimshines: 8 colors, didn’t look at them either
Loose beauty powder: 4 shades
Pressed bronzer
Foundation: Select SPF 15, full coverage, studio stick concealer, select cover-up and studio touch-up stick
Highlighter blush: 2 shades
Curiousities: lipglass & lustreglass warm and cool
Antiquitease finery: tan and coral lips
Antiquitease royal assets: cool, warm, smokey and metallic, tan lips
Nordstrom exclusive keepsake
Pigments: 4, including pastorale
Paint points: 3, including groundwork and delft (forgot the other one)
Fluidlines: about 6, including blacktrack and blitz and glitz
Eyeliners – tecknakohl and eye kohl in few colors
Shade sticks – 5 colors
Brushes: 183, 150, 194, 211, 206
They had a few cosmetic bags, a 5 piece travel brush set, tons of skin care items, make up remover wipes, 2 novel twist lip palettes

They had a lot of basics; I think it's worth a trip.

pinkdotty

went today...here's what i remember....

-Heirlooms Face Brush Set & the Eye Brush Set
-Royal Assets Cool Eyes, Warm Eyes & Smokey Eyes. All the lip sets
-Paint Pots: Electro Sky, Rubenesque, Greenstroke, Otherworldly
-Eyeshadows: Hepcat, Sea & Sky, Two To Glow, LLama, Contrast
-Blush: Harmony, Emote, Raizin, Sunbasque
-Highlight Powder: Belightful, Hullballoo
-Loose Blot Powder
-Select SPF
-Pigments: Sweet Siena, Dark Soul, Your Lady Ship,