Riverhead, NY CCO (Tanger Outlet Center I & II)

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Anybody popped in lately?

i went on Black Friday they had alot of things lots of blushes and lippies and i think every set from last yr's holiday collection check out one of my hauls i bought alot from here

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolicouss
i went on Black Friday they had alot of things lots of blushes and lippies and i think every set from last yr's holiday collection check out one of my hauls i bought alot from here

Oooh good to hear! I plan a trip either xmas week or around Dec 27th-ish! I'll have a look at your haul - thanks!

Soeth23

Anyone willing to do a CP from this CCO? A poster from LJ said they had a lot of MSFs. I would like Porcelain Pink MSF. Pretty please?

blowyourmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeth23
Anyone willing to do a CP from this CCO? A poster from LJ said they had a lot of MSFs. I would like Porcelain Pink MSF. Pretty please?

same with me
greengrin.gif
I would love a CP if someone is willing to do so!
smiles.gif

doll.face

I went last night.

MSFs: Petticoat, Light Flush, Warmed, and Shimpagne. They had one last Lightscapade and I picked it up, hehe
yahoo.gif

They had about four dazzleglasses.

A large selection of blush and blushcremes.

All four fafi lipsticks.

Smooth Harmony from Heatherette and one Alpha Girl.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll.face
I went last night.

MSFs: Petticoat, Light Flush, Warmed, and Shimpagne. They had one last Lightscapade and I picked it up, hehe
yahoo.gif

All four fafi lipsticks.

How selfish of you !!
nonono.gif

th_LMAO.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
I went last night.

yahoo.gif

All four fafi lipsticks.

ARGGGG... I wish this CCO was closer to me. I can't justify driving over 2 hours though, just to get a few things on sale. Add my name to the list of people who are looking for a CP. Please?
smiles.gif

doll.face

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0_fam0us
ARGGGG... I wish this CCO was closer to me. I can't justify driving over 2 hours though, just to get a few things on sale. Add my name to the list of people who are looking for a CP. Please?
smiles.gif

I understand where you're coming from. It's a long drive for me to but there are no tolls and since gas is going down on price, it's not that bad. I usually only go there if it's really worth it.

cocolicouss

if anyone goes back to his cco can they please pick up the msf's for me im on longisland but this is too far for me and i dont drive argg

Dani

I went today.

MSFS: Light Flush, Petticoat, and Warmed, one beauty powder from FAFI and both (!!!) from Heatherette, Heatherette lipglosses, 2 Richmetal highligters (that was a big wtf moment for me, didnt they just come out?) 2 CoC Quads, tempting and the one with Deep Truth in it (another WTF moment), pigments from Color Forms, 3 or 4 dazzleglasses, large Fafi totes, hipness blush from FAFI and x-rocks and spaced out from Neo Sci-fi.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff...-_- And btw the Lancome outlet store has 40% off everything except black mascara, don't know how long that sales gonna last though!

MacAtFirstSight

Went today [from what i remember]:

-Heatherette Smooth Harmony
-Heatherette trio [the one with pink blue and black]
-Shadowy Lady quad
-Tempting eye quad
-Petticoat MSF
-Light Flush MSF
-Mineralized blushes in gleeful, dainty, gentle and more
-Lots of blushes: emote, blunt, eversun, shy beauty, secret blush, feeling, hushabye, etc...
-Lots of lipsticks: 1N, 3N, all four of Fafi lipsticks, and more
-Lipglasses: Three from heatherette including sock hop and the nude one, and more
-Alot of shadesticks including sea me
-twenty somewhat eyeshadows including graphology, femme-fi,etc...
-5 different gel liners
-2 brow shaders
-lots of brushes including 150, 129SE [fafi edition], 134, 136, 221, 192, 252, 183, etc...
-lots of studio foundations.
-lots of pressed irridescent powders in different shades
-8 different piggies including gold mine, tea time [?], green something and more

i think that's all that i remember.
smiles.gif

doll.face

Anything good here? I'm thinking of taking a trip today. I haven't been there since last year sometime.

BloopBloop

ive never been to a cco... are there testers there as well? id like to go to this place, the only outlet ive been to is Woodbury

syrene78

Quote:
Anything good here? I'm thinking of taking a trip today. I haven't been there since last year sometime.

Did you find anything good?
Can you please give an update?
Thanks!

MacAtFirstSight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Did they still have warmed MSF? I've been looking for it everywhere!

i went last month and the only msf they had were light flush and petticoat.
i dunno about now