royal wink and macroviolet fluidlines

nunu

Heya!

I was watching a video of a girl doing a tutorial and she said that these 2 fluidlines are going to be discontinued!!
DO you guys know if it's true??

thelove4tequila

Royal Wink isn't on the website anymore, so yes its gone. I believe its non-conformist being d/c and not macroviolet (although I haven't heard anything about MV being d/c though)

gigglegirl

From talk at my local counter, it sounds like Macroviolet is such a popular colour so I really hope not!!!

nunu

In the UK website we still have royal wink and microviolet. The deathly sign isn't near any of them.

ash10spro

the two that are being d/c'd are royal wink and non-comformist. Macroviolet isn't leaving anytime soon =)

foxyqt

that sucks!! i really wanted Royal Wink =( no wonder why our stores didnt get a new shipment of it in a while.. it was sold out for a long time!

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
that sucks!! i really wanted Royal Wink =( no wonder why our stores didnt get a new shipment of it in a while.. it was sold out for a long time!

ohh thats sad. check if you can get it fom ebay or if anyone can sell it on specktra..

BlahWah

That really sucks! I sold a new Royal Wink b/c I needed the cash, now I wish I didn't! And Non-Conformist is a staple for me when doing purples (Macroviolet just shows up as black)... nevermind the new collections, backups, BACKUPS!

makeuplover1487

i heard it was royal wink and non conformist going bye bye but i wonder if i went to my pro store it they would still have royal wink because im dying for that one color if they dont have any, then im gonna settle for blue peep

SlimSugar

Does anyone have a swatch of royal wink??? I would like to see what I am missing out on. I might have to ebay it if I fall in love!!

Holly

Yay I bought my royal wink today from my mac store. They had tons left =] I didnt realize that non conformist is being dc too, Im gonna have to see if they still have that as well!

kokometro

Love both of those. I don't know how long they keep though. I still have both and are nearly brand new. I got a rancid New weed in a swap and that makes me wonder if buying backups is a good idea. Macroviolet makes green eyes pop!

Suzyn

I miss royal wink already and haven't run out yet, but I know I will at some point.

Im crying...

c00ki312

uk website still has everything with no triangles. im guessing once its gone from america, it'll disappear in the uk?

Jeisenne

I bought Royal Wink and Macroviolet from my CCO. The stores near me still had Royal Wink, but no Macroviolet. The FS store near me told me back in October that Macroviolet was being DC'd and they were out
ssad.gif
I found it at the CCO a month later and snatched it up lol.

They're both pretty colors, it's sad to see any of the fluidlines go
ssad.gif