royal wink and macroviolet fluidlines

BlahWah

Neither are on the website anymore. I really hope to get my hands on Royal Wink! I found Non-Conformist at a CCO (Buffalo) so I'm happy with my backup on that. =)

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSugar
Does anyone have a swatch of royal wink??? I would like to see what I am missing out on. I might have to ebay it if I fall in love!!

Here you go...
winkiss.gif

IMG_0112.jpg
with flash

IMG_0113.jpg
w/o flash

On my hand...
IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg
flash

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg
no flash

Sorry, pics are kinda blurry...

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Neither are on the website anymore. I really hope to get my hands on Royal Wink! I found Non-Conformist at a CCO (Buffalo) so I'm happy with my backup on that. =)

Macroviolet is still on the website w/no TOD, either. But it probably will be gone soon...

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah

Macroviolet is still on the website w/no TOD, either. But it probably will be gone soon...

Whoops, should've specified. I was meaning Non-Conformist and Royal Wink. Macroviolet still looks safe. =)

tripwirechick

I just got the last ever Royal Wink from my counter!
yahoo.gif
And they gave the tester to my friend.. we both wanted one and the MA was so nice.. only about a quarter full but she's happy!

steenface

I'm so sad! I bought Royal Wink a couple weeks ago but I opened it up at home and it was deformed! There was, like, a small blob and it was dried up. I better exchange it soon then! (Was planning a trip out to the Pro store this weekend anyway.)

I'll also have to grab Non-Conformist!

AllisonWeaver

I'm so happy that Macroviolet Fluid Line isn't being discontinued! I adore it. I have green eyes, and I wear it so that it looks natural, but makes my green eyes stand out insanely!