Sarah Palin and makeup

jardinaires

Just a thought

Has anyone noticed that her foundation is quite dark and her neck is quite light

and her cheeks are always way too contoured...?

I don't know if I'm the only one....

KellyBean

I want to throw her a 182, and show her how to buff out the contour color!

PH2008100300302.jpg

NicksWifey

I remember watching the debate the other night and thinking "WTF is up with her cheek color?" She definitely needs to blend or invest in a color that is more flattering on her skintone. Instead, it just looks like a bad job with bronzer or really dark blush.

lipshock

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't see anything wrong with Palin's makeup. :] Her cheek contour definitely could be blended more but sometimes when going on television you need to go heavy handed on the makeup because it can get washed out and look non-existent when it translates over. I am actually a big fan of her makeup.

rbella

^^^I agree, I actually thought it was flattering. But, how funny is it that we were all eyeballing her makeup?

TISH1124

I honestly liked her make-up and hair color....Yeah us girls check out the girls...It's what we do!

purrtykitty

Ummm, I didn't think anything of it until it was mentioned here. I don't think it's so bad, though. It is TV makeup, so yeah...it's laid on a little thick. I did find it interesting how she looked in different cameras, though. Some had the softening filters on them, and others didn't.

xxManBeaterxx

I think she looks good, blush is a little harsh but we all have our beauty crimes.

As for the debate i think she did a good job, but after 30 minutes i found her repeating things over and over like a well programmed machine.. well at least she can memorize things quickly!

aleksis210

I'm not too fond of the cheek color, but I've never noticed her foundation being too dark, her bone structure is to die for though, so she could def. take on a lighter blush! I'm just glad she wears makeup lol

franimal

I generally like her makeup. Her lack of blending could use a little help. She obviously has a makeup artist when she is on TV, so people shouldn't necessarily blame her. I think she is a very attractive woman regardless. Did anyone notice Biden's makeup during the debates? You could tell his scalp was pink but his face was more orange. That man looks awful in High Def.