Sephora FF code, WISHFOR6 (goodie bag code)

user3

FF2005 Code starts on the 14th!

Just incase some people here don't go to other sites.

The code gives you 20% off your order. In the past the code has only been for the US. As far as I know it is the same this year.
Sorry to the lovely ladies from other coutries
ssad.gif

Spending MAX per an order I think is $300. There is no min..

Please keep in mind that this is a friends and family code that Sephora only wants Employee's and their friends and family to use. However, we have the great pleasure of using the code without Sephora knowing as long as everyone keeps things on the "down low". That means no calling to complain the code doesn't work etc.
One year this code was pulled and no one could use it except for those that had the postcard and went into the store. All because someone called to complain.
If you are having problems using the code ask someone on a forum. Let's not ruin the fun for everyone.
smiles.gif

I was able to place an order the other day with the FF2005 and today with the FF2005CS. You can try it before Monday but if it doesn't work just hold off on the order until Monday. Sephora should have the code up and running by then.

Typically the code is good for 2 weeks. There has been times in the past when they let the code go for a few weeks longer but I would not count on that.

Now about the WISHFOR6 Goodie Bag Code
Here is a pic
P126101_hero.jpg

This is suppose to end on 11/15. There is a minimum order of 40 dollars.

Now if this code does not work for you feel free to called Sephora CS. It is not a "secret" code.
winks.gif

They might come out with another code for a bag but this is the 2nd one this year so we will see.

So, that's all I know right now. I have a friend that works for Sephora and she let's me in on the goods when she finds things out so if I hear anything more I will let you gals know.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytale22
Oooh 20% off Sephora? Awesome, thanks!

you bet!!

Just remember if it doesn't work right now it should on Monday. If you have any problems you can PM.

midnightlouise

I got it to work for me yesterday, too, but I might try again on Monday to see what happens
greengrin.gif
(And I am seriously thinking of ordering again for that bag lol!) Thanks for the insider info!

pale blue

I tried using the WISHFOR6 code twice on two seperate orders and it said I couldn't
ssad.gif

Thanks for sharing the other code! (even though I just spent a considerable amount of money recently lol)

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles12_98
Can you use both codes at once? i've never ordered from Sephora online.

No
ssad.gif
You can only use one code per an order.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
I tried using the WISHFOR6 code twice on two seperate orders and it said I couldn't
ssad.gif

Thanks for sharing the other code! (even though I just spent a considerable amount of money recently lol)

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
Sorry, I don't really know why it didn't work for you. I placed an order just last night for my cousin using the goodie bag code and it worked fine. Try calling CS if you still would like to place an order.

vloky

I just ordered some dior addict 2 perfume which I shouldnt have but it made the ammount enough to use the free goodie bag code.. The stuff smells sooooo good. MMM.

niecypiecy

Got the gift bag to work for me tonight and I am in Canada. Hopefully it is not just a fluke again like when I was able to get the last one and no one else seemed to be able to.

AprilBomb

Yay!!! Thank you for posting!
I just ordered the Nars Orgasm blush I've been lemming for forever! I also picked up a Pop eyeshadow and stocked up on my Philosophy moisturizer. Can't wait till my fun little sample goodies arrive
smiles.gif
:hump:

samtaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Pic of the Goodie Bag
smiles.gif

goodiebag.jpg

The Prada thing is just a normal sample.

Wow, are the rest full sized products?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtaro
Wow, are the rest full sized products?

Nope just deluxe samples but very nice sizes!

pinkfeet

I used the code, had some gc's and got Tarte hotel heiress brozner, kiss me mascara and T3 hairdryer. By the time taxes were added I didnt really save too too much.

Got my order today and hate the bronzer so I might just return it at the store for an exchange on something else and I will test drive the dryer tommorrow!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
I used the code, had some gc's and got Tarte hotel heiress brozner, kiss me mascara and T3 hairdryer. By the time taxes were added I didnt really save too too much.

Got my order today and hate the bronzer so I might just return it at the store for an exchange on something else and I will test drive the dryer tommorrow!

Please let us know how the dryer works out for you!