Sephora FF code, WISHFOR6 (goodie bag code)

MACreation

I spent $100 last night, and a minute later saw this post
ssad.gif
But i placed another order today of stuff i had wished for, and got 20% off
smiles.gif

pale blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
I used the code, had some gc's and got Tarte hotel heiress brozner, kiss me mascara and T3 hairdryer. By the time taxes were added I didnt really save too too much.

I LOVE this hairdryer! I got one on ebay a few months ago, and unbelievably it does cut down on drying time for me (which I was really skeptical of). I also agree about the taxes too, by the time they add those on it's like you're not saving much of anything.

g-na

GLOSS .com Free Shipping on order of $35 or more Code:GLSNOV

*Offer code is case sensitive, can only be used once and cannot be combined with other offer codes. Valid through 11/30/05

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-na
*Offer code is case sensitive, can only be used once and cannot be combined with other offer codes. Valid through 11/30/05

Just wanted to let you know that the offer can be used more than once.

I myself used it three times and know plenty of people that have placed multi orders using the same info. IE Shipping address, credit card.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
I LOVE this hairdryer! I got one on ebay a few months ago, and unbelievably it does cut down on drying time for me (which I was really skeptical of). I also agree about the taxes too, by the time they add those on it's like you're not saving much of anything.

Thanks! I am going to have to consider getting it!

g-na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Just wanted to let you know that the offer can be used more than once.

I myself used it three times and know plenty of people that have placed multi orders using the same info. IE Shipping address, credit card.

Oh okay, thanks! Haven't tried it enough to find that out. lol.
I was quoting straight off the coupon I have. ha. Like I should take their word for it. Then again, I assumed cuz I've tried to use a Sephora code more than once and was denied. Had to come up with an alternative plan of action. lol.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-na
Oh okay, thanks! Haven't tried it enough to find that out. lol.
I was quoting straight off the coupon I have. ha. Like I should take their word for it. Then again, I assumed cuz I've tried to use a Sephora code more than once and was denied. Had to come up with an alternative plan of action. lol.

lol
smiles.gif
No problem

If you try to use it in store they would take the coupon away so technically you could only use it once. For online it's a free for all.

g-na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
lol
smiles.gif
No problem

If you try to use it in store they would take the coupon away so technically you could only use it once. For online it's a free for all.

It was online. I had tried to use the WISHFOR6 code on a second order, and it said "nice try"...no it said something like "offer code used on a previous order"..or something similar. But, I then got away with the WISHFOR3 code last night.
graucho.gif