Sephora FF Sale 2008

Tashona Helena

^as a retail associate that annoys me as well cause I work at a store that doesn't take coupons at all/do black friday sales and I hear mouth.

I'll take the 20% haha I've been dying for some Buxom lipglosses.

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
You ladies start making a list of what you guys want yet? LOL

LOL oh yea! I've only revised my list about 20 times since I heard about the sale...Revised meaning adding more pretties to the list of course lol
choochoo.gif

vcanady

how quickly will things begin to sell-out? im only getting the MUFE HD power/kabuki set, UD deluxe palette, and the UD V.I.P liner set. i get paid tomorrow, so i was planning on buying them tomorrow at like 6 after work, should i worry?

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcanady
how quickly will things begin to sell-out? im only getting the MUFE HD power/kabuki set, UD deluxe palette, and the UD V.I.P liner set. i get paid tomorrow, so i was planning on buying them tomorrow at like 6 after work, should i worry?

In my experience, things sell out on the website very quickly during this sale. I placed my order this morning.

vcanady

ok thanx! i think im going to ask my bf if he could buy them for me and then ill pay him back tomorrow !!

glossygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwater_soul
Anyone currently work at a store know when the F and F will be in store? Same time period?

i don't work there but i got the invite. it says you must bring the invite. it's this Saturday from 8-10 am, which is before the store actually opens.

trojanchick99

I purchased a ton of gifty stuff:

For me: Nars Orgasm Blush (I'm finally joining the cult)
For Gifts: Sephora Vanity brush set (for my mom)
Korres Sugar and Spice gift set
Hershey Velvet Chocolate lip balm
Sephora apple pomegranate gift set

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99
I purchased a ton of gifty stuff:

For me: Nars Orgasm Blush (I'm finally joining the cult)
For Gifts: Sephora Vanity brush set (for my mom)
Korres Sugar and Spice gift set
Hershey Velvet Chocolate lip balm
Sephora apple pomegranate gift set

You're so on the ball! I don't know what I'm getting anyone, aside from my bf's gift which I already gave him haha.
It's terrible, but when I get a gift for someone I can't wait to give it to them! I just end up giving it to them right after I get it.

nursee81

So what is everyone ordering I don't know what I want........ Or is it that I don't need anything else???? Could it be???

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I just loaded up on NARS and it was 20% off the whole order, woohoo! FF2008

Did you get the last jolie poupee eyeshadow!!! JK I finally went to go check out and it was gone from my cart. suddenly out of stock! Damn!!!

PollyRhythm

Seriously, how awesome is this discount?!! I finally bought some NARS blushes(Exhibit A, Crazed, Desire, and Taj Mahal)
thmbup.gif
and I got the MUFE camouflage palette, and a Nars and MUFE pencil sharpener. I didn't get any MUFE foundations, which is what I really wanted, because I didn't get color matched yet.

This discount =
th_worship.gif

hawaii02

What a great time to run out of UDPP!
smiles.gif
Besides that, I ordered:

* OPI's I'm with Brad nail polish
*Kat Von D's Ludwig eyeshadow set

I'm curious about the apple pomegranate set.