SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melzie

I have been a loong time Specktra lurker (as in years!) This is my first post and I feel so giddy about it. ^_^

Here are the things in my Sephora cart ATM:
Fresh Sugar Stars (I got the sample set from Sephora for my bday and I lala-love it!)
Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection (Building up my matte eyeshadows)
Stila In The Know Eye Shadow Palette (Again, building it up!)
Living Proof Prime Style Extender (Received a sample and kept my hair from getting greasy)
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer (Works well and doesn't break me out. Lancome's La Base is a no go for my face!)

I wish I had waited to buy UD Vice 2, Give Me More Lip and Tarte In the Cuff. Highly recommend those BTW.

Lotsa MAHALO to MissTT and Richelle83 (and anyone else I may have missed) for compiling the email list and adding us to the Sephora F&F event!! ^_^

Aloha from your excited friend in Hawaii!
yahoo.gif
<~Thats me, literally!

Melissa

jini

I tried a sample of the Hourglass Primer and it is so divine! The SA told me it was also vegan and gluten free.

boschicka

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara - GET IT!!!!!!!!!! It works better than the current #1 selling mascara. I wish Taj Mahal was available at Sephora, too. I'm gonna have to pick that up elsewhere. I don't have a lot on my must have list crazy as that sounds. Just waiting for NARS holiday and trying to resist everyone else's holiday collections.

Richelle - added through amarrant
Love it! Trying to resist everyone's holiday collections. I'm failing miserably. I have enough eyeshadow to last through the apocalypse but I'm adding palettes to my cart like I'm going to win something!

novocainedreams

I have such a huge list in my cart....but the top things are:

Hourglass palette
Guerlain Crazy Terracotta Bronzer
OCC mini set, and Black Metal Dahlia

There are some other lip tars and other things I want but those are at the top....I wish the NARS palette was in stock, I want to get that as well.

pinkorchid

Could you please add me to the list for the Sephora FF 2013 sale? E-mail is removed ,Highly appreciated ......... it might be too late to shop at sephora's VIB sale in November.....as most of the popular products I'm hoping to get may be sold out.........thank you so much!!!!

pinkmint

MissTT can you please add me at removed? I don't see a link to the spreadsheet anywhere. I will be so grateful forever!!!

johannechaine

MIssTT and Richelle83 , you guys are so generous!!!!!!!!!!!
goodjob.gif
I would love to be a part of this list as well e-mail removed Please SANTA don't disappoint me
santa.gif
santa.gif
many thanks!!
flower.gif
flower.gif

thebluefairy

OOoooooh can I be on the list too?
eyelove.gif
Even though i havent posted a lot? I would reaaaallly appreciate it
heart.gif
My email is removed!!!!!!!! Thanks you sooooo much if you add me to the list
heart.gif

I need to try Guerlain Meteorites!!!

novocainedreams

OOHH I just realized the NARS palette IS on the website! And wouldn't it figure the ONE time I get anything good out of those Sephora wheel spin games is the same time F&F starts....I got the 10% off code as my prize! Figures!! *shakes head*

jini

I don't see the thread linking the site or doc where I can add my email. Could you please removed to the list? Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

cocco

God am I too late to join?
nanaparty.gif
I've saved quite a bit in my cart as well:

1. Ciate Mani mini month nails set (too many colors,I just gotta have it all)
2.BareMineral original foundation (Fair light,still not sure if that's the color for me)
3.Josie Maran 100% Argan oil(apparently the Moroccanoil has too much artificial ingredients in it,so this will be the alternatives)
4.MAKE UP FOR EVER brushes( too many to decide which one
clapping.gif
)

5.To be continued...

PS: I read through this whole thread,I still haven't figured out the ways to leave my email,would someone kindly enough to show me how,please
huh2.gif

beautybar21

Hello! Could someone explain how to get on the list? I would love to get some new products. My email is removed. Thanks!!!

bpurple

Oooh, can I still join the list? I'm going back to Australia in two weeks, which means I won't make it for the vib sale in November, but would love to make if for this sephora sale. Email is: removed Thank you

prettygirl

If i requested access yesterday, is that enough to get on the list? I clicked on the link today and was only able to add a comment on the side w/ my email address.

Thank you again Richelle and MissTT! I can only imagine how many people you guys are bombarding you guys w/ questions.

Off to get ready for work I go, late as usual. Happy shopping guys!!!

deanfour

I love the Vice 2 Pallette as well! All of the colors are pigmented as expected and their isn't very much fallout. UD did a good job with this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.