SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanfour

Just recieved my vice2, deep end eyeshadow from the f&f from urban decay. I have "a few of my favorite things palette" coming tomorrow so I don't know what I'll be getting since the holiday nars collection isn't out yet. I wish exhibit A was in stock
th_rolleye0014.gif
. I'm loving the vice2 palette
cheerleader.gif
I love the Vice 2 Pallette as well! All of the colors are pigmented as expected and their isn't very much fallout. UD did a good job with this one!

MamboPoet

Okay! So excited! In my cart I have the Ambient palette, 2 of the smaller OCC lip tar kits (one for me one for a Christmas gift), BECCA ever-matte poreless priming perfector, and the Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel. It seems a little boring other then the first two things but I'm already breaking the bank as it is!
[h=2][/h]

LinenWhite7

Has anyone else not received a code yet? I am starting to get scared :anyone: . Any help would be appreciated, thank you ladies!
Haven't gotten mine yet either. Yesterday someone said that the sale starts tomorrow at it would take 24-36 hours to get the codes. Not sure if that meant 34-36 hours from this morning or from when the google document was created or when you added your email address or what. Could anyone help clarify? Thanks so much!

manay786

Can someone please add me to the list, I can't seem to access the document. Tried so many times. It's removed

TIA!!!

careful2hands

I hope the Hourglass palette doesn't sell out. I want that and the OCC lip tar set. On a whim, I decided to add things from my "loves" to see about how much it would be. Before I knew it I was at $400. So, I forced myself to pick two for now until the next sale.

sujusarangx3

Has anyone else not received a code yet? I am starting to get scared
anyone.gif
. Any help would be appreciated, thank you ladies!
^ Uhhh the employee sale just started today, 10/17. Keep in mind that this whole thread and the google doc is a kind offer from MissTT, who is in no way obligated to give every single person who signed up for an email with a code. She never had to offer us this great opportunity, but she did out of pure generosity, and I don't think anyone should hold this as an obligation to get a code. Please be patient, the google doc has literally hundreds of email addresses from people she doesn't know; The sale spans over 2 weeks so we have plenty of time. I'm sure MissTT (and Richelle83) have plenty of work to do and a personal life to handle on top of this, so don't expect to receive a code right on the morning of the first day.

This sale is supposed to be STRICTLY for friends and family of Sephora employees. Technically, we're not even supposed to get it in the first place. MissTT is going out of her way to get hundreds of codes emailed to the community, so magic isn't going to happen on the very first day. Like I said, please don't hold these girls' good intentions as obligations to automatically get a code.. MissTT and Richelle are sacrificing their own free time to do this for you. Please respect that..

Not trying to be rude... but really... please take a moment to respect their schedules. Be patient.

I sincerely didn't mean to offend anyone, I apologize; getting a code is not a right, it is a super kind offer that Miss TT and Richelle are extending and I truly do appreciate it. Again, I sincerely apologize.

sujusarangx3

^ Don't worry, alot of other people probably had the same question. Not trying to personally put you on blast, sorry if it sounded that way. Just wanted to make sure that the community understands the situation (esp the newcomers who are posting their emails directly on the thread)
amuse.gif
No worries! We're all excited for this wonderful opportunity haha!
th_DANCE.gif

I totally understand, I know my message probably sounded very hasty, it wasn't my intention. I am just excited about the sale, Miss TT and Richelle are so awesome!

GoldenGirl

^ Uhhh the employee sale just started today, 10/17. Keep in mind that this whole thread and the google doc is a kind offer from MissTT, who is in no way obligated to give every single person who signed up for an email with a code. She never had to offer us this great opportunity, but she did out of pure generosity, and I don't think anyone should hold this as an obligation to get a code. Please be patient, the google doc has literally hundreds of email addresses from people she doesn't know; The sale spans over 2 weeks so we have plenty of time. I'm sure MissTT (and Richelle83) have plenty of work to do and a personal life to handle on top of this, so don't expect to receive a code right on the morning of the first day.

This sale is supposed to be STRICTLY for friends and family of Sephora employees. Technically, we're not even supposed to get it in the first place. MissTT is going out of her way to get hundreds of codes emailed to the community, so magic isn't going to happen on the very first day. Like I said, please don't hold these girls' good intentions as obligations to automatically get a code.. MissTT and Richelle are sacrificing their own free time to do this for you. Please respect that..

Not trying to be rude... but really... please take a moment to respect their schedules. Be patient.
This post gave me LIFE this morning. Thank you.
bouquet.gif

LinenWhite7

[@]sujusarangx3[/@] thanks for the clarification! I really appreciate the generosity of [@]Richelle83[/@] and [@]MissTT[/@]. :stars:

Status
Not open for further replies.