SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissTT

I'm here! (Barely. If anyone can wave their magic wand and make this pain from a back strain go away I'd love you long time.) Have the codes started to come out yet? Come on, Sephora!

Richelle83

I'm here! (Barely. If anyone can wave their magic wand and make this pain from a back strain go away I'd love you long time.) Have the codes started to come out yet? Come on, Sephora!
I've got a LONG list to add, should we keep going because so far no one has received a code.

KaysWays

Sorry to hear you are still suffering. Back pain is the worst (I just gave birth last week so I'm all too familiar). You will be blessed for blessing others. Hope you feel better soon.

Knope2012

I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting! I wish I could help. From what I've seen on here and Makeup Alley, no codes have gone out yet

lovingmakeup

I do hope you feel better.....i wish i had the magic wand... i would wave it for alll the people who have back pain! (me included)

purplemaren

I added my email to the document comments a couple hours ago, and just wanted to say thanks so much for your efforts ladies. I totally understand if you guys want to pack it in. If I get a code, great, otherwise, no worries. I really appreciate the effort. Miss TT, I hope your back feels better!

monley

LOL I just got mad hyped. Got a "friendly reminder" email from Sephora talking about stuff is still in my cart. No shyd, send me my link so I can checkout already Sephora lmao
LOL That was me earlier!! I was like "SEPHORA EMAIL!! oh wait no.." lol

And after reading everyone's entries on what they are purchasing, I've decided to add the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder to my cart. Going with the Diffused shade, hoping that it may help with my redness. Also a BUNCH of skincare items.

MissVeeTV

Hey sweettie! What do u think, if i add u as a friend on Facebook will that count??? Hihihihi.
Could u please add my email removed.

Knope2012

Eek Hope your back feels better. I just healed from a back sprain and .. it wasn't too fun.

LOL That was me earlier!! I was like "SEPHORA EMAIL!! oh wait no.." lol

And after reading everyone's entries on what they are purchasing, I've decided to add the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder to my cart. Going with the Diffused shade, hoping that it may help with my redness. Also a BUNCH of skincare items.
I'm thinking about Diffused as well. Redness is my most annoying skin problem

meaghanb123

I added mine and just wanted to thank you both- I cant imagine what a PIA it is! If I get a code I figure it's meant to be :) If not, totally okay too!

purplemaren

I'm going to get guerlain goodies, either now if I get a code, or in the VIB sale. I hope they do something special for VIB rouge. I have the (dis)honor of having spent faaaaaar too much money at sephora and becoming one, lol. And they don't give you a 10% off card like they do when you become a VIB. Lame.

Knope2012

I'm going to get guerlain goodies, either now if I get a code, or in the VIB sale. I hope they do something special for VIB rouge. I have the (dis)honor of having spent faaaaaar too much money at sephora and becoming one, lol. And they don't give you a 10% off card like they do when you become a VIB. Lame.
It is lame. I'll take it, but that just covers tax. I always try to purchase when Ebates has 8% back for Sephora, but my impatience gets the better of me sometimes.

MissTT

I've got a LONG list to add, should we keep going because so far no one has received a code.
I don't mind still adding them. I'm a little miffed about the hold up though. Even my friends that I entered before this thread was started haven't received an email yet.

I'm taking ibuprofen, but I need to stay on top of a regular schedule with it. Plus maybe I should take more. I just take 400 mg at a time. I was doing better, but I saw the chiropractor on Tuesday and it made me feel so much worse. I was hurting from my neck to my calves. He says I may have herniated a disc, but I pray that's not the case. I used ice the first two days and did a little heat on the third day. Took a hot bath in epsom salts on Monday. Scheduled for a massage and adjustment on Saturday. Probably just gonna be a slow road. Thanks for the suggestions everyone. This happened from coughing.
fool.gif
I felt so stupid, mad, and old.

twilightessence

I don't mind still adding them. I'm a little miffed about the hold up though. Even my friends that I entered before this thread was started haven't received an email yet.

I'm taking ibuprofen, but I need to stay on top of a regular schedule with it. Plus maybe I should take more. I just take 400 mg at a time. I was doing better, but I saw the chiropractor on Tuesday and it made me feel so much worse. I was hurting from my neck to my calves. He says I may have herniated a disc, but I pray that's not the case. I used ice the first two days and did a little heat on the third day. Took a hot bath in epsom salts on Monday. Scheduled for a massage and adjustment on Saturday. Probably just gonna be a slow road. Thanks for the suggestions everyone. This happened from coughing.
fool.gif
Usually after the Chiropractor you feel worse for two/three days then start feeling better. (I'm 32 and have been going since I was 5, I'm sadly, a chiropractor regular :() It's because something that was WAY out of wack and if he put it back in place your body is adjusting :-s. Hopefully you start feeling a little better today or tomorrow.

lovingmakeup

fool.gif

well....i hope sephora hands the codes out to your friends .... your efforts shouldn't be wasted for them...

I have a herniated disc too...i usually take Aleve and then use a heating pad for it...sometimes sleeping on the floor helps too...

honey you aren't old..... its called vintage...
cutey.gif
thats what i call myself now.... v i n t a g e... rare... HTF!

purplemaren

Quote:Originally Posted by Knope2012

It is lame. I'll take it, but that just covers tax. I always try to purchase when Ebates has 8% back for Sephora, but my impatience gets the better of me sometimes.

It is lame, but to not even get that for becoming a VIB Rouge is lamer than that, lol

smidgywidgy

Hi! Thanks for all of your effort. I see the email list was taken down for now so I didn't get to add my e-mail, but I wanted to let you know that you can take up to 800 mg of motrin at once but make sure you take it with food so it doesn't upset your stomach. Maximum dose per day is 3200 so make sure you do not take more than 800mg 4 times per day. Keep doing the heating pad if it helps. If it is making it worse and more inflamed go back to icing it for a few days. some people like using icy hot patches but make sure you do not use the heating pad on top of any medicated patch/gel. You can also use thermacare heat wraps while your at work if you find that the heat helps the pain! Definitely see a doctor if it gets worse or doesn't improve! Hope you feel better!

ps... I'm a pharmacist that loves beauty products!

Status
Not open for further replies.