SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby1black

I've got a LONG list to add, should we keep going because so far no one has received a code.
I think just wait until we get the code then add it to the rest. I think I am the 6 or 7 th on the list so if I got nothing yet it make no sense adding the email until the first ones get them. A least then we could help giving the rest the code.

Knope2012

It is lame. I'll take it, but that just covers tax. I always try to purchase when Ebates has 8% back for Sephora, but my impatience gets the better of me sometimes.

It is lame, but to not even get that for becoming a VIB Rouge is lamer than that, lol
Seriously? For giving Sephora that much business, you should at least get a 30% off coupon. If Sephora would get more of the LE collections, I'd be much closer to VIB Rouge.

MissTT

Ok I responded to a few PMs today and sent the code and those folks are getting them. Richelle do you have the complete list stored somewhere? I wonder if I have to redo this? Argh!

Lipstickdiva420

Thank you again MissTT and Richelle!!!!
urock.gif

Ajigglin

I don't mind still adding them. I'm a little miffed about the hold up though. Even my friends that I entered before this thread was started haven't received an email yet. I'm taking ibuprofen, but I need to stay on top of a regular schedule with it. Plus maybe I should take more. I just take 400 mg at a time. I was doing better, but I saw the chiropractor on Tuesday and it made me feel so much worse. I was hurting from my neck to my calves. He says I may have herniated a disc, but I pray that's not the case. I used ice the first two days and did a little heat on the third day. Took a hot bath in epsom salts on Monday. Scheduled for a massage and adjustment on Saturday. Probably just gonna be a slow road. Thanks for the suggestions everyone. This happened from coughing. :durr:  I felt so stupid, mad, and old.
That sucks. My dad used to have serious back issues that would leave him bedridden. Hope you feel better soon.

MissTT

If we exchange PMs (meaning we are friends) and you didn't get a code please PM me. All others: please refrain from PMing me because I'm about to be swamped and I've got other things I need to be working on right now. Richelle's working on the list and I will be taking care of you all as fast as I can.

Knope2012

Thank you again, Richelle and MissTT for being incredibly generous with your time. I was able to get the one item I really wanted and I appreciate it more than you know! Sorry if I overstepped by posting that I got it, I just didn't want to make you redo all that work.

twilightessence

If we exchange PMs (meaning we are friends) and you didn't get a code please PM me. All others: please refrain from PMing me because I'm about to be swamped and I've got other things I need to be working on right now. Richelle's working on the list and I will be taking care of you all as fast as I can.
Thank you! You and Richelle are really sweet for doing this. And while you're in pain! You're both sweethearts.

Richelle83

Sent you a message!

chipoman81

JUST GOT MY CODE! Thanks MissTT! You guys are all so kind for allowing us to partake in this offer. Now off to shop! :)

vernis

I'm here! (Barely. If anyone can wave their magic wand and make this pain from a back strain go away I'd love you long time.) Have the codes started to come out yet? Come on, Sephora!
Back pain is so torturous! Feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.