SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGirl

Thanks MissTT, I got my code.
clapping.gif

And thanks Richelle for coming up with the Google doc. Genius!
pompom.gif

KaysWays

pompom.gif
YAY!!!!! I got my code and just placed my order. Thank you gals again (for the 50th time LOL) I am so grateful, at least I'll have some new goodies to play with while I'm on leave. @MissTT and @Richelle83 yall are bomb for this.

My final cart ended up as:
Bliss Sugar Lip Scrub (never tried, but I've heard great things)
OCC mini set (need Black Dhalia for that damn TTT lippie, I love the color but hate the bottom lip appearance)
2 Nars blushes (Seduction & Mari Hata)
Nars blush palette (SO HAPPY THEY ADDED THIS TODAY!!!!)
Nars loose setting powder (keep hearing great things so I bit the bullet)
Better than sex mascara (mascara addicted)
Hourglass ambient palette (Specktra made me do it)
Jack Black Lip balm (my HG lip balm)

This morning I also finally used my pro discounts at Urban Decay and Nigel's beauty. Lastly, I ordered more Muji drawers too because I am going to need someplace to put all this stuff. I think this is my final haul for a while, (probably til Black Friday at least). Now let me get off this computer and go cook before my family comes home and disowns me LMBO.

I'll check back in later to hear what everyone else bought. From the laptop, to the phone, to the ipad on this leave yall gonna see me all over this site LOL.

vernis

My order:

AmorePacific Moisture Bound Spa Kit / Moisture Bound Spa Kit
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette / Ambient Lighting Palette
ALTERNA Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray / Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray
ALTERNA Caviar Repair Duo / Caviar Repair Duo
Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil / 100 Proof Treatment Oil
Silk'n Flash&Go Replacement Cartridge / Flash&Go Replacement Cartridge
Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Twin-Pack / Replacement Brush Head Twin-Pack Sensitive
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 / samples
Dior Hydra Life BB Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / samples
Escada Cherry In The Air / samples
Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum / BI 100 PT

Saved $80!!!

Serenityy

MissTT you are an angel! Thank you so much again.
th_hug.gif

My final order:
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Gel Cream
NARS Blush in Oasis
NARS Blush in Douceur
Shiseido Eyelash Curler (never owned/used an eyelash curler so I'm excited for this)

twilightessence

This always happens. I'm always so sure about what I want to buy then I get a code like this and suddenly it's like I've never been on the Sephora site and get overwhelmed LOL. Plus, techincally I'm suppose to be saving money because I'm going to Hawaii in Decemeber but I want to buy a travel palette for my trip! LOL Which is better: LORAC Pro to Go or Tarte Coral Crush palette? Suggestions?

Richelle83

BTW you can add yourself to the list now. This way I don't have to copy and paste everything along with all those extra emails I was getting!

MissTT

Oh you guys are right. It's a good time to stock up on Clairisonic items. I always forget about skincare. You all are making me so excited I feel like I need to stalk the Sephora site to figure out what I want. I've been whittling things out of my cart for weeks, but now I'm feeling brand new again.

Serenitty the Lancome curler is supposed to be the same as the Shu Uemera. You may wanna check it out. The Shiseido pinches my lids a lot, but it all depends on eye shape so YMMV.

Twilight I'd go with the LORAC palette

twilightessence

Oh you guys are right. It's a good time to stock up on Clairisonic items. I always forget about skincare. You all are making me so excited I feel like I need to stalk the Sephora site to figure out what I want. I've been whittling things out of my cart for weeks, but now I'm feeling brand new again.

Serenitty the Lancome curler is supposed to be the same as the Shu Uemera. You may wanna check it out. The Shiseido pinches my lids a lot, but it all depends on eye shape so YMMV.

Twilight I'd go with the LORAC palette
Thank you!

Ajigglin

:pompom:  YAY!!!!! I got my code and just placed my order.  Thank you gals again (for the 50th time LOL)  I am so grateful, at least I'll have some new goodies to play with while I'm on leave.  @MissTT  and @Richelle83  yall are bomb for this. My final cart ended up as: Bliss Sugar Lip Scrub (never tried, but I've heard great things) OCC mini set (need Black Dhalia for that damn TTT lippie, I love the color but hate the bottom lip appearance) 2 Nars blushes (Seduction & Mari Hata) Nars blush palette (SO HAPPY THEY ADDED THIS TODAY!!!!) Nars loose setting powder (keep hearing great things so I bit the bullet) Better than sex mascara (mascara addicted) Hourglass ambient palette (Specktra made me do it) Jack Black Lip balm (my HG lip balm) This morning I also finally used my pro discounts at Urban Decay and Nigel's beauty.  Lastly, I ordered more Muji drawers too because I am going to need someplace to put all this stuff.  I think this is my final haul for a while, (probably til Black Friday at least).  Now let me get off this computer and go cook before my family comes home and disowns me LMBO. I'll check back in later to hear what everyone else bought.  From the laptop, to the phone, to the ipad on this leave yall gonna see me all over this site LOL.
You all have been talking about this Jack Black for a minute. I'm going to add it to the situation later tonight when I have a minute to shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts