SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdetmar2

:amused:I thank you guys for this post and for allowing people to add their email. A lot of the items I have on my list people have already mentioned,which means they will probably sell out soon! I am a VIB rouge and love the free shipping but twenty percent off is also helpful. I would love to get the benefit cosmetics countdown to love calendar, vice 2, stila masterpiece series, Lorac unzipped, Kat Von d spellbinding eye shadow book.... And probably other amazing items. If only I didn't like wearing makeup it would be easy to not want to buy everything!

cocotears

I swear I'm about to pull an Ed Lover about PMs from the zero post crew

th_roll1.gif

Lipstickjunkii

I just got my code MissTT. Thank you SO much, you are tres appreciated. And thanks to you too Richelle for the work you put in. You ladies are the best...now off to haul. I'll post my goodies in here when I'm done
greengrin.gif

vernis

:amused:I thank you guys for this post and for allowing people to add their email. A lot of the items I have on my list people have already mentioned,which means they will probably sell out soon! I am a VIB rouge and love the free shipping but twenty percent off is also helpful. I would love to get the benefit cosmetics countdown to love calendar, vice 2, stila masterpiece series, Lorac unzipped, Kat Von d spellbinding eye shadow book.... And probably other amazing items. If only I didn't like wearing makeup it would be easy to not want to buy everything!
I have Lorac unzipped and ADORE it!!!

One of my friends literally tried to steal it from me... she "didn't know" it was mine!

omilu832

I am new to this 4 room ,but I want to get the code to buy some christmas gift for my mom anf friends, could i have a code please? Thankkkk youuu verryyy muchh. My email is removed

Ajigglin

You all really should stop posting your email addresses in this space because it's public and everyone can see it.

Cyberdiva

MissTT & Richelle!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us! We really appreciate it, THANK YOU!!!

Anisa

Thank you so much miss TT and Richelle you guys amazing! Just ordered a bunch of holiday gifts and the josie maran escape to morocco set and philosophy miracle worker retinoid pads for myself. both brands I keep going back to!

anitacocktail

A huge THANK YOU to MissTT & Richelle83 for all of their time!! You're amazing! Just put in my order for the following: * Ciate Mini Mani Month * Laura Mercier Soufflé Body Creme Sampler * Nest Midnight Fleur perfume * Ralph Lauren Polo Red cologne Yay!!!

monley

Thank you MissTT and Richelle83!!!! I received my code and placed my order. Thank you both for your hard work and time. I really appreciate what you both have done. Saved myself $80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts